10/20

Ace1313

About to climb up for my opening day. It just rained and is a steam bath out here. Mitchell county. Upland pines above a AG field.

DSGB

Back in the same spot as this morning. First afternoon sit of the year for me.

jonhayes

Back at it in Houston Co. Dove hunters are wearing them out across the road about 1500 yards away. Had a 30 min storm blow through and now it’s calm, drizzly and cool hopefully they are moving alittle better than this morning!! Took the rifle this Hunt. Hate tracking in the rain.

savannahsdad

Back in the same box stand as this morning. Good soaking rain all afternoon as the front pushes thru. Perfect wind. Come on Big daddy.

Blackston

Good soaking rain just came through in my climber waited it out I'm soaked but cool ?. Maybe this is what I needed always get good pics after a rain ☔

HUNTER24/7

Back at it this evening. Seven feeding in the bottom walking in at 4:30. Had to sit for 45 min waiting on them to move on.

Akerns

Sitting in a buddy stand looking down into a thick creek bottom in Hart County. Wind is awful or I woulda picked a different spot. It’s way too thick to see anything, but it should be decent when the leaves fall. Been a slow day

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Sitting on the ground in SC watching a grove of about 10 big white oaks. Quite windy here, and the wind is wrong for where I wanted to hunt. Still waiting on a meat buck, been seeing does that I don’t want to shoot.

D34094C1-9BF7-4E09-908D-D183096F81F4.jpeg

DSGB

Squirrels are starting to come out.

DSGB

Just had one come in behind me and blow

Blackston

Just had a small 8 come through

Ace1313

Doe and two fawns

DSGB

Doe at 45, but light is fading. Hope she comes this way.

DSGB

Don’t look like it’s gonna happen.