10/28 a.m.

Big Foot

N Fulton - weather is right guys and gals....put em on the ground!

davidf

sitting on a food plot in Crawford County feels good this morning. good luck and be safe

hunter922jr

In the same Stand as yesterday,a pine bottom in Cobb. Saw small bucks chasing yesterday hopefully big boy wakes up this morning.

Gunner308

Sitting in the ladder that’s overlooking a well used funnel here in Pickens. Cool morning but it could be 15 degrees cooler and not hurt my feelings. Good luck everyone. Be safe!

Hunter922

In a jungle Cobb creek bottom that is soaked. Hope I see them first because I will not hear them. I may b the first to say it but I dislike Brown thrashers ALAOT. They make way to much noise..:mad:

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
Back in Heard in the same stand I shot the 8 yesterday. I am looking for one deer and one deer only now.

XJfire75

Hearing first shots of the morning here in south Evans Co. Got my bow and rifle with a few shooters nearby. Overlooking a roadbed with scrapes and a small pea plot.

Good luck y’all!

CRMOLOCK

Only my second sit of the year in Polk. Hopefully one of the four shooters I have on cam decide to walk by this morning.

GAGE

GONetwork Member
My daughter and I are in Elbert county sitting in a tower overlooking several different food plots, and have seen 4 does so far.

Murph1004

In Lincolnton in a pine patch. I’m new to the forum but always read what you guys post. It helps to know what’s going on while I’m at work up in Asheville, NC. Good luck everyone

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Last hunt in Ga for me this morning. Then on to Iowa. Saw 11 here yesterday.

Curtis

Foggy morning here in Sumter county. Hunting a funnel between two fields of 5 year old pines. Put up stand yesterday afternoon. Last night watched a 4pt work a scrape about 200yds away. He disappeared until he popped out 10 yards away. Lots of little windows. Will be a quick shot if it happens. Going quality buck only for now. Won’t get another chance for 3 weeks. No shots heard. Nothing seen, yet.