10/28 pm

zachdawg

Up in Franklin county over cut and standing beans with white oaks on north and thick bedding on south of field. Wish the wind would lay down but it sure beats the couch.

davidf

Sitting on a small food plot tucked back in the woods in Crawford County. Wasn't planning on hunting this evening but my step son called wanting to hunt. I knew if i didn't stay he wouldn't of came out. Enjoying the time we spend together

Acarter2018

Checking the wife in. Appling Co. Got a couple of different bucks showing up around dark. Maybe one comes in on her this evening. I've watching the kids this afternoonfacepalm:

Ruger15

Left my release in the truck walked ** k to get it and come around the corner and the buck I’ve been tryin to kill is standing beside the truck. Got irritated and packed it in and headed to the house ??‍♂️

Akerns

Got a couple squirrels at the Elbert County WMA before heading to my deer stand this evening. Sitting on a Hart county field now. Seen one doe so far

lesscott02

I think I'm going to need a bigger freezer. Just dropped a hog that came cruising through. This has been a great year so far for filling the freezer. First hog I've ever seen while hunting. I've got sign of them everywhere but the trail cameras only show them coming around late at night.

Akerns

I guess he dropped, seized, went still for 5 mins. Got up, ran 10 yards, dropped again, took one last big breath and laid still. Then when we walked up to him he ran off blowin at us. An invincible deer. We laid off him hopefully he’s dead now. Going back in.

king george

Gave this guy as pass last night. Come on BIGGUN!! There are some STUDS walking around down here, I just couldn't do it Oct. 28.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181029-051938_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20181029-051938_Gallery.jpg
    161.9 KB · Views: 44