10/29 PM

NugeForPres

Got down for a couple hours but now relocated to the same stand I saw the does out of Saturday. Looking over a green plot between a clearcut and planted pines.

buckshed

On a hillside looking down on a food plot in Pike 3 does we're already feeding 20 mins ago when I got here .super low humidity..usually equal deer sightings

gawesw

In a tripod looking down a road with a food plot and a feeder at the end. Just had 2 does at the feeder. Greene County

BP1994

Been up in hall since 4:30, been seeing consistent action, hoping for a big one here closer to dark.

NugeForPres

I did not see diddley today. My neighbor across the way got skunked too. A little slow around here today.

DoubleDees

I didnt get a chance to post last night. I was hunting in Laurens Co, in a transition area between planted pines and hardwoods. I setup a stand near an abandoned scrape, then about a week ago I sprayed it with doe pee and it became active again on my trail camera. Ive only been hunting a few years,so i get excited to see a doe. Needless to say, a buck heading toward the scrape right at dark got my blood pumping. I aimed high shoulder and dropped him in his tracks. Not a giant, but i am super happy with my 9 pointer. :) I just tried to upload and it failed. I gotta try to resize and then i'll post it.