10-5 Am

sowgabuckstalker

Y’all hunting in Georgia? Drenched in sweat by the time I got up and settled about 0615 this AM. No breeze yet...sorta muggy!! How about sharing some of that cool breeze!
Did have a shooting star that made me jump this morning! Lit up the entire area!!

Yep, it’s actually gotten cooler - little breeze now on the Tift/ worth line . Good luck!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
So far a doe and her fawn and 4 hens. I wish it was turkey season. Big gobbler making racket and coming my way.

humdandy

Banned
Y’all hunting in Georgia? Drenched in sweat by the time I got up and settled about 0615 this AM. No breeze yet...sorta muggy!! How about sharing some of that cool breeze!
Did have a shooting star that made me jump this morning! Lit up the entire area!!
Ha. Itcame right over me amazing. It was 630 this morning. Entire sky was super blue grey bright. Heard the boom shortly after. I'm in screven co.

DSGB

Little breeze starting to cool things off. Just a few squirrels so far.

FOLES55

Get after them boys and be safe!
We’re chasing soccer balls into Alabama all weekend, so I’m hunting vicariously through y’all.

Gbr5pb

Still nothing! Not many brown acorns falling had a good yellow acorn drop about 6:30 this morning though! Way to go firebug!

EDH

I had a doe blow about 50 yards out in the cut. I knew she didn’t wind me. She went trotting off away from me with her tail in the air. Then I got a look at what spooked her. Coyote was sneaking along down the logging road.

DSGB

Starting to warm up now. Just need one to come get a drink.

Bubba_1122

I watched a 6 point chasing 2 does this morning in Lowndes Co. Persistent little fella.

I think we're getting where we want to be.