10 year old walker dog for free !!!

holler tree

lacks one win from bieng grand night champion will tree his own coon. bought him in a package deal and just not interested in hunting him. I have 2 young english I'm working on and dont have time for him. he's out of flat rock coma,hardwood buster,stylish lipper on top and rock river sackett jr. bred on bottom. have ukc and pkc papers on him. I'm not holding him for anyone first one on the way gets him. 803-518-6817 Tim. dog is located in Blythe Ga.

jmfdakaniterider2

lacks one win from bieng grand night champion will tree his own coon. bought him in a package deal and just not interested in hunting him. I have 2 young english I'm working on and dont have time for him. he's out of flat rock coma,hardwood buster,stylish lipper on top and rock river sackett jr. bred on bottom. have ukc and pkc papers on him. I'm not holding him for anyone first one on the way gets him. 803-518-6817 Tim. dog is located in Blythe Ga.

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

jmfdakaniterider2

Must have a Blue dog on the yard????????????????

holler tree

I bought 2 redticks, sorry no blue dogs here. both doing it just need a little more time in the woods and honestly I just dont like walker dogs so I'm not gonna waste time on an old dog when my youngens need it. he still goes good for his age and if someones looking for a dog to go catch a coon with from time to time he will do good for them.

Arrow3

Sounds like a great deal for someone wanting to get a puppy started.....I can't believe someone hasn't grabbed him up.

nhancedsvt

Banned
a pharmacist I work with is really big into coon hunting. I will let him know about this tomorrow and he may be interested.

ryan_beasley

Wish I was closer or had time to get him. I know plenty of youth hunters that would love to have him. If he's still around this weekend I'll be on my way.

holler tree

dog is gone. thanks for all the calls and interest. he went to a young man who needed a dog of his own. couldnt have worked out any better.