11-20 am

Big Foot

History shows my deer do not move so well below 35 and pulling the bow back mmmm,

but of course i am going addiction needs feeding...

Back to the climber in the creek, N Fulton

Hickory Nut

History is about to change.

Right behind you Foot. Headed to my laurel thicket stand for some action. Good luck!

Ace1313

Mitchell county checking in. First frost of the year, big boys starting to move, and sitting in a travel corridor between AG and thickets. Could happen this morning.

Blackston

Cook county line had a bign slip through at first light and a small buck ease through bout 5 min ago Last day of vacation killed my best buck last Thursday enjoying the mornin BLESSED to be in the woods

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
First hunt of the year with my bride, she picked a chilly one. First heavy frost we’ve had here in Dooly. She said nothing but a wall hanger will do this morning. I think the rut is winding down here. Nada so far. Good luck to all.

Big Foot

Hunt hard. Just had yearling show up under me. Yote following. No shot.

PappyHoel

Lumpkin County Doe days, even If I see a Doe I'm not shooting it. It's potentially the last one. Enjoying the cold pessimistic feeling.

Big Foot

The dang Yote picked me off as I was lining up where to shoot the sucka 1 tiny movement on my part and he looked up and took off 10 more feet he’d be dead

Ace1313

Woods are starting to wake up. I have heard one shot and the duck hunters burn their salvo off.

Ace1313

Just grunted in a spike

Ace1313

If big daddy would do the same thing.

bowandgun

Back at it in Cherokee with pse. Pretty quiet so far getting close to the magic hour. Hope the big boys get moving. Good luck everyone

BornToHuntAndFish

Way to go keeping the hunt going. Good luck to all of you & hope you're soon rewarded with some fun successful encounters.

Big Foot

Pump station disconnect - 25 yards More meat on the ground. Got deer moving good. Going for the double

Latest posts