11/25 pm

frogtownbuck

I'll start us off,my daughter and I are in a stand we call the lake stand. Little 2 acre pond with a big open flat field on one side and a thicket we call the hog lot on the other. Looking for meat
Jasper Co.

Meriwether county overlooking a massive field that is grown up. Second time it's been hunted all year. Lots of fresh sign coming in. May be my last hunt of the year in Georgia so trying to make it happen.

jonhayes

Houston co checking in on an oak flat was covered in deer yesterday evening but didn’t see a shooter that I’m after I’m got some farm equipment running a few hundred yards to my right so should he’ll distract the deer when their in close!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Well this is a bust. 3 guys across the creek capping off every round of ammo they own as fast as they can.:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

jonhayes

This is my third week with the slug gun having a hard time getting the bow under control out past 30 and I’ve got this stand set up for 35 to the trail I’m watching and 33 and 39 to a scrape/rub line

Deerhunter12454

Sitting on the edge of a food plot that's getting hammered. I don't expect to see anything but it's a beautiful night to be in the woods

jonhayes

Perfect wind for this stand and already have a yearling spike at about 50 yards munching on acorns. He’s got to be the ugliest deer I’ve ever seen.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
The sharpshooters are finally done.:rolleyes:

jonhayes

Nothing more so far tree rats are coming down and everything is waking up, cooler than I expected and with the overcast I need it to happen earlier than they usually show up!