11/28 PM

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Good luck, starting to remember what feet feel like

Woadie

Sitting in a ground blind in Floyd Co. and had the same spike come out at this plot too.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Deer is skinned, quartered and in the cooler, ready for the morning, digging out more clothes

sprewett

@sportsman94 AWESOME bud!!!! Congrats.

I had hoped to make it out this evening if got in from work in time. Had two problems. I got caught in the traffic from Mrs. Carter's funeral. Although I did get to see air force 1.
And second I ate the triple threat for lunch. 1 egg roll, 1 corn dog, and 1 hot dog. I'm not exactly sure which one it was but turns out they weren't making empty threats. It was a full on assault.

flatwoods

@sportsman94 AWESOME bud!!!! Congrats.

I had hoped to make it out this evening if got in from work in time. Had two problems. I got caught in the traffic from Mrs. Carter's funeral. Although I did get to see air force 1.
And second I ate the triple threat for lunch. 1 egg roll, 1 corn dog, and 1 hot dog. I'm not exactly sure which one it was but turns out they weren't making empty threats. It was a full on assault.
I may have one upped you.
I ate a burrito, a chalupa, and refried beans for supper. Leaving in a few hours for an 11 hour drive.
That second cup should be interesting about 2:30.

sprewett

I may have one upped you.
I ate a burrito, a chalupa, and refried beans for supper. Leaving in a few hours for an 11 hour drive.
That second cup should be interesting about 2:30.
Gonna be a new thread.
LFTTS. Live from the toilet seat.
Dude, your about to do some pressure washing to some porcelain if ya make that far. Load a homer bucket, a poncho, and a entire drawer of socks.