12/2 pm

FOLES55

Oh my!!!

That’s a first for me, some guy just landed a parachute in the field next to me. He went down fast and there are a lot of wires over there. Guessing he made it since I haven’t heard anything.

phillip

Back at it with Outdoor W/O Limits same stand as yesterday and this morning. Our hunter took a lot grief back at camp for this morning green light and didn’t shoot, so he has informed us that deer are n trouble this evening. This is so much fun

phillip

Outdoor W/O Limits our hunter ready for action

Our hunter ready for this afternoon

Attachments

• CC7D67C0-A7F3-4A43-AA23-4FFA015FE6F7.jpg
    CC7D67C0-A7F3-4A43-AA23-4FFA015FE6F7.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 371

FOLES55

Hope you guys get it done this evening!!

critterslayer

Didn't see anything this morning. Man it sure is warm but a cold front is hitting next week. I got a good looking mountain 8 on camera so I'm gonna hopefully be hunting him. Tonight I took a climber in at a little bit lower elevation, I don't have as much time before the Christmas parade. Maybe one will come in bow range. Hope everyone has a good hunt.

phillip

With great team work from other OWL guides and a good dog , deer recovered a doe. Great weekend with new friends and another year of great fun.

FOLES55

Congrats to the hunter!!

Big Foot

With great team work from other OWL guides and a good dog , deer recovered a doe. Great weekend with new friends and another year of great fun.

Awesomeness!!!