12/2 PM

gcs

Checking in from Lumpkin County with a stick and string. Good luck everyone.

Been settled in Cherokee county since 2:30. Saw one walking in and have three does in here with me now.

FOLES55

So far it’s been an eventful day....

While driving home from Gainesville this morning a Honda CRV tried to crawl under my truck from the backside. Luckily no one is hurt on either side. The wife must of felt bad about my truck, so here I am back in the deer stand finally.

Good luck all and be safe.

FOLES55

Oh yeah, a 3way trailer ball hitch is a life saver! Took a lot of the hit for me. Just about killed that Honda though.

Tripod over clear cut and a food plot in Polk Co. Deer are probably in a swimming hole somewhere as hot as it is today! Hoping big boy dries off and comes thru here. Good luck everybody!

valiant

I started this morning by backing my truck into a tree with the tailgate down at camp!! Crushed it!! Poo happens!! In my tower overlooking a food plot in Crawford co now. Me & 100 wasp!!
Had my fireplace going 2 days ago, now im sweating in the stand!!!

valiant

Oh yeah, a 3way trailer ball hitch is a life saver! Took a lot of the hit for me. Just about killed that Honda though.
I backed into a guy at Lowe’s a couple years ago. My triple ball hitch crushed his door. Not a scratch on my truck!!!

Up to six does in here now. With the lack of rut action we have seen I keep hoping they bring a buck in with them.

FOLES55

4 slick heads finally showed up.

gcs

Wound up and had a doe with two fawns come through. Just a few minutes before dark, had a shooter buck come slipping through but he was a little out of range for the old stick and string.

FOLES55

Ended my evening with 7 doe and 1 small buck. Food was all they had on any of their minds.