12/2 PM

Mk20rockeye

The daughter and I are in white county for her last effort in her youth quota hunt. Hopefully she can get it done and get her first deer.

gcs

Checking in from Lumpkin County with a stick and string. Good luck everyone.

JC00778

At it in Hall County with the stick and string. Nothing stirring. Been here since about 1:00. Gotta be out before 4:00.

GAbuckhunter88

Been settled in Cherokee county since 2:30. Saw one walking in and have three does in here with me now.

FOLES55

So far it’s been an eventful day....

While driving home from Gainesville this morning a Honda CRV tried to crawl under my truck from the backside. Luckily no one is hurt on either side. The wife must of felt bad about my truck, so here I am back in the deer stand finally.

Good luck all and be safe.

FOLES55

Oh yeah, a 3way trailer ball hitch is a life saver! Took a lot of the hit for me. Just about killed that Honda though.

Jdhall99

Tripod over clear cut and a food plot in Polk Co. Deer are probably in a swimming hole somewhere as hot as it is today! Hoping big boy dries off and comes thru here. Good luck everybody!

valiant

I started this morning by backing my truck into a tree with the tailgate down at camp!! Crushed it!! Poo happens!! In my tower overlooking a food plot in Crawford co now. Me & 100 wasp!!
Had my fireplace going 2 days ago, now im sweating in the stand!!!

valiant

Oh yeah, a 3way trailer ball hitch is a life saver! Took a lot of the hit for me. Just about killed that Honda though.
I backed into a guy at Lowe’s a couple years ago. My triple ball hitch crushed his door. Not a scratch on my truck!!!

GAbuckhunter88

Up to six does in here now. With the lack of rut action we have seen I keep hoping they bring a buck in with them.

FOLES55

4 slick heads finally showed up.

gcs

Wound up and had a doe with two fawns come through. Just a few minutes before dark, had a shooter buck come slipping through but he was a little out of range for the old stick and string.

FOLES55

Ended my evening with 7 doe and 1 small buck. Food was all they had on any of their minds.