12/6pm

Powerline

Just got in my box stand over looking my food plot here in Lamar county. Hope this is not my last sit of the year. Headed to Arkansas first week of January duck hunting, going to be tough to squeeze in another this year before the season closes.

rugerfan

Good luck, I think I am done until after Christmas. To many other obligations coming up.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Inn, splading hardwoods. Brought my buddy to sit in the food plot. Git a huge 6 or 8 on cam. Cant tell but hope to see him

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Been raining since 5 min after i got in the stand. Rain suits in the truck. Didnt check the weather. Rookie mistake. And now my crunchy leaves advantage is fading fast.

Hunter922

In a Cobb privet flat.. Moved a deer off as I was right at the stand. Didnt seem to upset.
Goldtip and Hypo are both ready..hope tonight is the night.

Mk20rockeye

Hart county public land. In the hardwoods near a creek bottom and an old food plot. Busted a doe here in October. Hopefully tonight’s a good night. Good luck to y’all

z24dawg89

In my favorite stand - Jackson County over the pasture. Man is it quite. Overcast so that will cut some time off but feels like a good evening to get lucky.