14 yr old girl rapped at school by two illegals (18 yr old 9th grade)

PappyHoel

Thread starter #2
I would have someone on the school board up on a civil lawsuit if that was my little girl. The whole school board.

Here’s the real kicker – both of these guys, at 17 and 18 years old, were placed in the ninth grade after arriving in the United States -- also known as the grade most 14-year-olds are enrolled in.

NOYDB

Think of this the next protester that wants to object to Trump's immigration rules.

Give me 5 minutes alone with each of the little ..............

Miguel Cervantes

GON Severe Weatherman
I don't like rap music either, but I especially despise little snots that rape a girl. ::ke:

I think they need to go deep sea fishin.

castration by nylon cable tie......

What a suitable punishment

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
What in the wide world of sports batman. They are schooling them now?

It is my belief that they have not only been in school since the first 'Dreamer' crossed the border, but they are mandated to be in school per state law. Yes for all these years. It is and has been a big drain on our economy all these years.
I heard Georgia spends about one quarter of its 17 billion dollar budget educating and caring for illegals.

It is my belief that they have not only been in school since the first 'Dreamer' crossed the border, but they are mandated to be in school per state law. Yes for all these years. It is and has been a big drain on our economy all these years.
I heard Georgia spends about one quarter of its 17 billion dollar budget educating and caring for illegals.
It's ok to break the law by illegally coming here but not ok break the law by not attending school. Go figure.

I see they were 18 year old ninth graders...reminds me of when I was at an Atlanta high school circa 1970. It was then grades 8 thru 12 so I was in school at age 12 with juniors and seniors ages 20 - 22. The reason was that if you were 18 and dropped out, Uncle Sam instantly sent you "greetings" in the form of a draft notice..."student deferments" kept the Bankhead Highway thugs in school to prey on us.

PappyHoel

Thread starter #15
It's ok to break the law by illegally coming here but not ok break the law by not attending school. Go figure.
And not against the law to take tax payer money for education. Who's in charge of this circus. They need to be fired and ran out of town.

OMG!

Horrible, terrible story that keeps getting regularly repeated too many times across the USA in recent years, unfortunately.

Definitely need to put an end to "Sanctuary Cities & States"!

From WND with lots of details & official report pages:

Sanctuary policies 'led to' brutal bathroom rape of 14-year-old schoolgirl

Illegal alien 'set to be deported should not be freshman in our public schools'

The boys, identified as . . . , 18, of Guatemala and . . . , 17, of El Salvador, approached the young girl in the hallway near the gymnasium inside Rockville High School during school hours about 9 a.m. on Thursday.

:eek:

Last edited:
Make it 30 and let me have a battery and some jumper cables! :banginghe
I only need 5 and when I'm done they will never be able to walk, talk or feed themselves ever again and their mama's won't recognize them either.;)

NOYDB

Any bets???

The "elected" officials trying make this a sanctuary county send their children to private school.