16' Buddy Stands ?????

S.Dailey

Does anybody know of any good deals in North GA on these stands? I'm looking to buy two of them during the off season. Does Bass Pro or any other retailer have any on sale right now that you might know of. I'm looking for Stongbuilt's basic model. Thanks for the help.

Shannon

Jeff Phillips

I caught mine on sale at Wal-Mart for $89. Check their website. Any of the stores could have a few left too.

S.Dailey

Jeff,

All of the local WalMart's are sold out. I was just curious if BP or some other retailer was having a year-end sale that somebody was aware of. I would call BP, but I've been burnt by their "customer service" before. I don't like driving an hour and a half for a specific purchase and then find out that the employee was wrong about their inventory or price. :banginghe :banginghe

Jeff Phillips

I'll be at BP in the next day or so, got some Christmas Money burning a hole in my pocket :) I'll see what they have and let you know.

J.T.

I bought mine through Adventure Outdoors at the Buckarama a couple of years ago. They ar located in Smyrna. I think I paid $128.00 for it. They may have a good close out deal.

S.Dailey

Jeff,

Thanks for checking into that for me.

JT,

Adventure Outdoors will never see me or my money again. Once again, another bad experience when I was trying to spend a good sum of money with them.

gobblinglawyer

Seems like I saw some by Big Game at Franklin's in Athens.

They're having their annual "Cost Day" sale tomorrow when everything's supposedly sold at "cost."

I know some folks here don't care for Franklin's, but you might be able to pick up a couple there.

S.Dailey

Stumpman,

I finally broke down and called BP and they have them for $119 or $149 up here. The guy then told me to check their web-site and they would match whatever price they are on their site. ::huh: Why not have the same price on the site and in the stores. ::huh: Anyway, they have the 12-foot one for $79.88 on their site. I guess I'll being going over this weekend to pick some up. Do you know if they sell 4-foot extensions for this model?

Thanks,

Shannon

stumpman

Banned
not sure i didnt notice you wanted the 16' the ones i got are the 12' one where im putting them they will work they should sell extensions i would think Good luck with them.