1840 Frontier Festival at Chehaw Park in Albany

turkeykirk

Been wanting to go for years. Took my son and two grandsons. We all had a great time. Met Nic and some other folks. Really wished I had went and seen the Park before Hurricane Michael. Really made a mess.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Been wanting to go for years. Took my son and two grandsons. We all had a great time. Met Nic and some other folks. Really wished I had went and seen the Park before Hurricane Michael. Really made a mess.

It was a pleasure to meet ya`ll. Wish we could have had more time to set around the fire.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Chehaw gathering this weekend.Anyone planning on being there?

Swamprat

Swamprat
Ya'll keep an eye on the weather, might be a little run Saturday.

crackerdave

Cindy and I planned to go,but I've got a bad case of bronchitis.
Maybe next year.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
I will be there tomorrow morning setting up camp and won't leave until Monday!

Jester896

Senior Clown
It would be a record high I think if it does ...to beat out the high on that day in 189?

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Gobblinwoods,Ruger, and I are coming down Sat if all goes as planned.

Oldstick

What is the general schedule on Sunday? I assume folks might start packing up to leave in the afternoon?

We might have either one or both of our grandkids this weekend and I believe they would enjoy it. They usually love going to Chehaw on any day. Will there be stuff to interest them on Sunday, if we get there early enough? (9 year old boy and 4 year old country girl who lives in a yard full of free range chickens.)