1840 Frontier Festival at Chehaw Park in Albany

oldguy

Went to the gathering yesterday.
Nick taught me how to make fire with flint and steel! May never use' nother match long as I live. Nick if you see a glow on the horizon S of you it'll be me practicing!
Thanks again.

Bill Mc

Yes, I missed some folks alsol I just stayed around the dry scrape area.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I was there until 1;00 Sat. Met a bunch of great folks finally put faces with names.Dean and BillMc. did a great job showing the kids how to dry scrap and make cordage and bow strings.Hope Ben if feeling better.Nick was a busy man Sat a.m.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve got to make it down there one year.

Mauser

Me,the wife,and little girl went Sunday, talked to Nick a while and saw Ben. Wish I could have put some more names with faces. We'll be at the Indian festival if I'm not working.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Me,the wife,and little girl went Sunday, talked to Nick a while and saw Ben. Wish I could have put some more names with faces. We'll be at the Indian festival if I'm not working.

Great to spend some time with ya`ll, and that jerky is forevemore GOOD! :cheers:

Jester896

Senior Clown
I hate I missed it...I always enjoy seeing Ben and the crowd...came home Friday evening with a fever...finally got out of bed around noon and headed to Convenient Care...they sent me to the ER...spent most of Sunday recovering.

save me some jerky

Nugefan

I saw a few old friends , mainly I got a hug from Keebs and Tommi ….