1964 Ford Falcon...restoration complete!

Woodscrew

Goodlooking Car. Wish I had time to work on my 67 Firebird.

Ballplayer

Detroit was in their hey-day when that one came along. Real American ride, I'd rather own that one than "any" thats being built today. GREAT WORK ! Note; that 64 was our family car when I was growing up except we had a 4 dr. 6 cyl., 4/60 ac. ( 4 windows down at 60 mph) which cooled great.

Shug

This is to all the guys that commented on Mangler's too sweet Falcon I've been watching this post for more pic's but they are a no show {hint hint Mangler} Don't sell your projects, you will always be sorry. Trust me I know....65 & 66 Mustang, 66 SS Chevelle, 69 Chevelle, 62 Ford unibody truck, 69 Nova, 69 F100 4X4 find time to work on them. Mangler I'm not trying to hijack your thread, just trying to get others to get the "BUG"

Mangler

Hey Shug...Thanks for the comments. I promise to get some more pics up soon. Deer season is in now, so my priorities have shifted!

Shug

Know what you mean brother, I wish back problems wasn't keeping me out of the woods.

Joe r

man thats a nice ride!
had a rag top like that when i was a kid
bout 19 are 20 sold it for 300 bucks,hahahah
i made 50 bucks off of it
oh for the good old days

Bubbaforsure

That's SWEET! :cheers:
I dont think Chip Foose could have done any better of a job! :cool::cool::cool:

rayjay

The original front suspension design on those cars made working on the motor a pita. Good deal going to the modern suspension.

bany

Sweet!

jsimages

i have a 1964 ford falcon convertible all origninal execpt paint. nice looking ride