1st turkey entered with a 10” beard.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This came across my desk.
Too notch ! Makes me so proud to be a part of this.
@RedHills is the man ! He is donating this call. @Nicodemus says it’s the bomb !
Here is his post in the donation thread. C557854C-C319-452B-B44F-34C948C07287.jpegOk to make this a true one time prize he has asked me to say any child hunting with a member in this contest to enter a bird also gets this call.
Here is this post. E4F287FC-36B6-45C6-A0AF-53AC99F96DD9.jpeg
Contestants it don’t get no better than this. This is why we join GON and become active members.
At some time if y’all are looking for a call. Look in the hobby section under custom calls well look at the other sections as well.

Thanks again @RedHills your generosity is greatly appreciated.
Feel free to add to this.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Post your child’s kill in this thread. No sure there is a age limit.
Your kill in the 1st week kill thread.

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
This came across my desk.
Too notch ! Makes me so proud to be a part of this.
@RedHills is the man ! He is donating this call. @Nicodemus says it’s the bomb !
Here is his post in the donation thread. View attachment 1217976Ok to make this a true one time prize he has asked me to say any child hunting with a member in this contest to enter a bird also gets this call.
Here is this post. View attachment 1217977
Contestants it don’t get no better than this. This is why we join GON and become active members.
At some time if y’all are looking for a call. Look in the hobby section under custom calls well look at the other sections as well.

Thanks again @RedHills your generosity is greatly appreciated.
Feel free to add to this.
Yessir!
This is a special place with special people!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Post your child’s kill in this thread. No sure there is a age limit.
Your kill in the 1st week kill thread.
Yeah I don't get it????

deast1988

Struggling
Team #4
Deast entry #1

Barely 10 but multiple strands hit it.
1D4AEAC8-3227-4D35-9DBB-697297FB72B9.jpeg

Attachments

• 60650B92-2118-4263-82D0-76B4FAAEDE78.jpeg
    60650B92-2118-4263-82D0-76B4FAAEDE78.jpeg
    258.1 KB · Views: 22

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
cool!
I bout got a big bird prize figured out.
GONna wait till last minute though to see if beagler challenges me personally again or not though
Love you brother, but take him out @Beagler282

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Just received official notification from Team Challenge Coordinator... ( @kmckinnie ) After careful deliberations and arduous review with Team Challenge judges, @Beagler282 has been declared the winner based on his adherence to the picture taking rules/guidelines and applied clarity. For the record...I just make em and give some away :) Shoot me an addy. Congrats!

Last edited:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Just received official notification from Team Challenge Coordinator... ( @kmckinnie ) After careful deliberations and arduous review with Team Challenge judges, @Beagler282 has been declared the winner based on his adherence to the picture taking rules/guidelines and applied clarity. For the record...I just make em and give em away :) Shoot me an addy. Congrats!
The challenge greatly appreciate your generous gift.
This is what nake GoN a great place.
I’ve seen your work in the hobby section. 1st class.
Thanks @RedHills