2009-2010 Handgun Challenge Prize list/Donations!

Handgunner

Thread starter #1
Anyone willing to donate any prizes to this challenge?

Chad, 11P&YHUNTER has already mentioned coming up with something and I think a few others have as well.

If you're interested in tossing something into the prize pool for big buck, most does, winning team, 2nd/3rd place, etc... Please PM me with what you're willing to donate and I'll post a prize list when I've got them all in order.

In a few days I'll be posting the rules and sign-up sheet for this year so that folks can already be sending in their entry fee's.

Can't wait folks, it's gonna be fun!!!!

I will have a prize donation that will be worth at least 200 dollars or more for the most adult does taken by a single person...

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
still trying to decide on mine but I'll do one of some type-- suggestions welcome-The reloading books I've done in the past only are useful to those that reload and alot didn't reload eddy

WOW!!! You guys are awesome. I am going to hit the range this week and get my rear ready!!!

I think i have decided. I am going to donate a 4.5-14x50mm Cabelas Alaskan Scope which also has the side adjust on it. It is very similar to this one...and the regular price was like 379.99 or so when i bought it. It is not the AO model but is the side focus/side adjust model.

My donation will go to the person (not team) who shoots the most adult doe with a handgun this season that is in the handgun challenge.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t...parentType=index&indexId=cat601233&hasJS=true

Will-dawg

Iwould like to donate a 50 caliber CVA Buckhorn Magnum muzzleloader topped with a Redhead 4x scope to the hangun challenge.

Let's have this as a "participation" prize. In other words if you are in the challenge your name will drawn out of a hat for the muzzleloader.

Handgunner

Thread starter #9
Iwould like to donate a 50 caliber CVA Buckhorn Magnum muzzleloader topped with a Redhead 4x scope to the hangun challenge.

Let's have this as a "participation" prize. In other words if you are in the challenge your name will drawn out of a hat for the muzzleloader.
Thanks Will-dawg!!!! :fine: :fine:

I'll add it to the list!

I think this will go well for a participation draw as well, unless you guys think it will be better else where.

Here is a prize I will throw in the pot. Let me know where to send it. I killed three hogs with it. Works well! I couldn't get the dot to focus in the photo. It has four different type reticules and several intensity settings.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
My donation for you Handgun Hunters http://www.laserlyte.com/Laser_First_Generation/Laser_Bore_Sighter/PLB-0001-140/index.html - includes the shotgun adapter and the gun / scope level adapter
also have a 9"X14" tactical pistol case PVC coated Polyester in Black
but I haven't decided on a " requirement" for them yet -- thinking about most deer harvested on PUBLIC land ?? any suggestions??
You folks that have already gotten a deer need to update your post with a tag of private land or / what public area you hunted thanks