2013 GON Turkey Challenge Rules

cfuller6

I want in and have been a long term member, just haven't made many posts. I hunt hard and would be a good teammate, but I got a ways to go to make this post limit. ughh

trophyslayer

I want in and have been a long term member, just haven't made many posts. I hunt hard and would be a good teammate, but I got a ways to go to make this post limit. ughh

Go get into a conversation on the political forum.... you can get post count up in a hurry there. Just find someone you disagree with and argue away

chambers270

Go get into a conversation on the political forum.... you can get post count up in a hurry there. Just find someone you disagree with and argue away

Now that is funny, or you could get in on the old "should people shoot spikes" thread. Either way you can stay busy.

I am excited about the Turkey Challenge, it was a blast last year.

dobenator

Now that is funny, or you could get in on the old "should people shoot spikes" thread. Either way you can stay busy.

I am excited about the Turkey Challenge, it was a blast last year.

Or go to the bowhunting site and compare mechanical to fixed broadheads!! Wont take long at all!!

broach0018

This will be my first year entering if i decide to..Question..as far as the teams...how does this work? Are you expected to meet up and hunt together or is this just teams that post thier birds together as a team for the competition?? Thanks

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This will be my first year entering if i decide to..Question..as far as the teams...how does this work? Are you expected to meet up and hunt together or is this just teams that post thier birds together as a team for the competition?? Thanks

You can meet and hunt together if yall would like with a team mate but you don't have to. You will have a team thread so yall can talk and exchange info & chat. There will be a strickly thread like this one to enter the birds into. Sence you are new make sure you read about the Pic examples to get the right photos for the judges to look at.:biggrin2: More info will follow once the teams are picked & you will have a few weeks to chat with fellow team mates before the season starts. Its pretty simple & easy to do. Good luck kmck

turkeyed

You can meet and hunt together if yall would like with a team mate but you don't have to. You will have a team thread so yall can talk and exchange info & chat. There will be a strickly thread like this one to enter the birds into. Sence you are new make sure you read about the Pic examples to get the right photos for the judges to look at.:biggrin2: More info will follow once the teams are picked & you will have a few weeks to chat with fellow team mates before the season starts. Its pretty simple & easy to do. Good luck kmck

You are on top of this. :fine:

cball917

I tried to sign up but thread is closed??? I thought we had untill midnight tonight?

huckhgh

Is 10 points the most a bird can possibly score?
5 for being a mature gobbler
2 for having an 11 inch beard
1 for having multiple beards
2 for having 1.25 inch spur(s)

turkeyed

Is 10 points the most a bird can possibly score?
5 for being a mature gobbler
2 for having an 11 inch beard
1 for having multiple beards
2 for having 1.25 inch spur(s)

You are correct. Had one 10 pointer entered last year!