2013 trail cam contest

Buck Roar

Ok. This is wher you guys can post about how long you wan - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH - an dit you want any changes from how redwards and Todd E ran it. Won't be any prizes tis year. It will just be for the fun of it.
Thanks

GTHunter007

Instead of how the fellas ran it as a competition for prizes, just let it be an open thing. Pick a time frame and let anyone enter each section and time as they want. Just have categories where we can vote on overall top pics of each sometime in January or maybe even next summer. Maybe close the entries every two weeks or even month. Then we can vote on those entries. That winner will go into the final voting once it is all over. If you did it monthly, you would have 12 pictures from each category to then vote the best next year.

Buck Roar

Instead of how the fellas ran it as a competition for prizes, just let it be an open thing. Pick a time frame and let anyone enter each section and time as they want. Just have categories where we can vote on overall top pics of each sometime in January or maybe even next summer. Maybe close the entries every two weeks or even month. Then we can vote on those entries. That winner will go into the final voting once it is all over. If you did it monthly, you would have 12 pictures from each category to then vote the best next year.

Thanks. Really like that Idea

TurkeyKiller12

I don't have any complaints about how Todd and his dad ran it. I was in the contest last year. I agree with Killdee about maybe making the time frame of the contest shorter. Either way I'll be a part of it and will help if needed.:flag:

GTHunter007

Get the old stuff UN STICKIED to reduce some clutter. Sure someone can do it easily.

GTHunter007

And another suggestion...since you started it Aug 4...Why not let folks do the first entry of pics from the last two weeks in July? For Aug 4-18th we will be soaking cameras until AFTER that to enter anything. If we can only enter 2, I know I would wait until I had all pictures from that time frame.