2015/16 Western KY, 750 acres - Need 1 member (one guy had to back out for this yr)

167WhiteTAIL

5/27/2015 -
We were full, but one of my guys has to back out for financial reasons.

At this time, I have 1 spot open for the 2015 season. Please let me know if you might be interested.

----------------------------------------

Crittenden County, in between Marion KY Shady Grove KY (Shady Grove does not want to come up on Google Maps for some reason).
-->Kill Pics attached below<--
-->I modified my 2014 add for this year, this is the reason you see post from 2014 <--

I am trying to work it so we can have 5 total members. If we want food plots, we will either need to add a member or come out of pocket. We also have the option of protein feeding. I hunt IN, IL, KS, GA and Bama, so my time will be split.

There is a bed and breakfast close by, it is nice and clean. The lady charged me $30 per night my last stay last year. There is also room for a camper. There are also several hotels in 2 of the neighboring towns.

The farm should be in beans this year.

I do NOT have the turkey rights.

2 main rules:
I am looking for 2 hunters that will let young bucks walk, harvesting mature bucks ONLY!!!! Feel free to kill all the does you want, either real early season or late season (we don't need to be killing does during the rut).

No drama, if drama follows you around, please keep walking. If it's not fun, it's not worth it.

Send me a PM with an email or phone # and I will send you what I have (pics and aerials).

$1800 per hunter.

Last edited:
ky lease

I'm just now seing your post. It is late now in the ssn but I'm interested in getting more info. I live in ga but hv a lease in crittenden county ky . Small acreage in Marion. I've been looking to get a larger lease tract in the county for the same reasons you are. A low mbr like minded group may be the ticket. I've been going for years and understand the potential there for huge bucks. I just returned from a halloween bow hunt actually. I let 13 diff 125 to 135 class walk in hopes of a 150 plus. Ive only killed 1 buck in ky in 7 yrs going in hopes of a great deer. Mainly bow hunting. I am good at judging size and age as I hv been hunting for 30 plus yrs. If you still need some one that is trophy minded beyond this point and it is mngmnt that is driving you I will be happy to learn more. I'm in 2 diff qdm clubs near my home now and believe in only shooting mature deer. Thanks scott

Rich Kaminski

Best county in KY for trophy deer

I recommended. Crittenden County, KY 20 years ago or longer. Plenty of big bucks there. Lots of farms, great place to grow big bucks. In the past we seen a few 15-17 pointers in that county.

167WhiteTAIL

I killed this buck on this farm in 2014 hunting season, the other pics were bucks killed before I got the land:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-09-14-18-33-01 (3).jpg
    Screenshot_2014-09-14-18-33-01 (3).jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 2,453
  • Past year kill pic Shady.jpeg
    Past year kill pic Shady.jpeg
    235.8 KB · Views: 2,355
  • Kill Pic.jpg
    Kill Pic.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 2,322
Last edited:

167WhiteTAIL

Not at this time, I am trying to pick up another farm in the same area, I will let you know if anything comes available.

167WhiteTAIL

One of my guys has to back out for financial reasons.

At this time, I have 1 spot open. Please let me know if you might be interested.

167WhiteTAIL

Yes, this KY spot is full.

I also have a club in IN and IL

Right now, we have late season open in IN and one or 2 more full season spots open for IL.