2017/2018 challenge

Kris87

So what your saying, is that you would do good in areas like mine hunting. The deer are the same here as where u hunt.
So if I hunted your farm & urban areas I would still be a sorry hunter. :biggrin3:

Well, you still have to be able to hit them....so yeah, you might still be sorry. LOL :D

Kris87

In all seriousness, the bigguns are still hard to kill. Its not like them Atlanta videos you see.

schawk26

Prizes

I'll be joining the competition this year, enjoyed it a couple years ago.

I'd like to put a prize package together for the winning team or biggest buck..etc

I'm the founder of a new southern apparel company based here in Georgia called Georgia Pines Apparel. I'd be happy to give the winning team hats/shirts each.

Check us out on
Instagram: Georgia_pines
Facebook: Georgia Pines Apparel

If the host of the competition would shoot me a message I can plan on having these for the winners.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I'll be joining the competition this year, enjoyed it a couple years ago.

I'd like to put a prize package together for the winning team or biggest buck..etc

I'm the founder of a new southern apparel company based here in Georgia called Georgia Pines Apparel. I'd be happy to give the winning team hats/shirts each.

Check us out on
Instagram: Georgia_pines
Facebook: Georgia Pines Apparel

If the host of the competition would shoot me a message I can plan on having these for the winners.

:yeah::yeah::yeah:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I ain't made up my mind yet ? Theres still some spanking to do. I hate leaving work undone, even if its easy. :stir:

Your the best ever in this contest. Always put together a killing team. You do make it look easy. :flag:

BowanaLee

BkW is talking about kicking me off her team and replacing me with lee. :huh:

Can she send a picture of your boat, tractor or truck ?