2017-2018 dates are up

rnelson5

I am making plans, but they don't involve GA.

mattuga

Banned
I am making plans, but they don't involve GA.

I have a new human on the way with her due November that changed EVERYTHING. We cannot wait for her arrival but it is woodies/whatever the river brings this year with a maybe trip to SE MO in Jan.

dom

I have a new human on the way with her due November that changed EVERYTHING. We cannot wait for her arrival but it is woodies/whatever the river brings this year with a maybe trip to SE MO in Jan.

Luckily we just welcomed a little girl a month ago so I should be cleared for some OOS. Likely be a good bit of IL hunting since i have work there.

side note: i'm already super anxious for her to go hunting with me.

rnelson5

That is understandable. We are currently in the process of building a house and then I won't be far behind you. I am probably only taking two trips this year, but they should be good ones. Congrats on the baby.

Last edited:

Barebowyer

We can all hope for some good weather for once!!!!!! To all, Congrats on the new "humans" too. I love it!!!!