2017 bow buck is home!!

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Picked him up today. Big thanks to Jimmy Byrd. He did an outstanding job on the mount as usual.

Attachments

• img20180509_192156.jpg
    img20180509_192156.jpg
    137.2 KB · Views: 755
  • img20180509_192325.jpg
    img20180509_192325.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 756

Mr Bya Lungshot

BANNED LUNATIC FRINGE
Pffft, I’da mount one half that big. Takes up less space that way. Just joking. Well not really cause mine probably are half that big lol
Very Nice Buck with some character and Great looking mount too congrats!!!

uturn

Heck of a buck...the ones you dream about!!

Congratulations!

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Nice deer and mount

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
He’ll hang proud , congrats on a stud !

shdw633

That's a great buck!! Congratulations on getting him!!

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Thanks for all the replies fellas! This one is truly special and proof positive that hard work does pay off.
Dave- I killed this one in southern Illinois. After hunting this farm for many years, we finally figured out the one best spot for a stand. Made a trip in September and hung a lock on and in November I hunted that stand every hunt except twice. Killed him in a drizzle on the next to last day of the hunt.

BornToHuntAndFish

Congrats on a tall tined beauty.

baddave

Thanks for all the replies fellas! This one is truly special and proof positive that hard work does pay off.
Dave- I killed this one in southern Illinois. After hunting this farm for many years, we finally figured out the one best spot for a stand. Made a trip in September and hung a lock on and in November I hunted that stand every hunt except twice. Killed him in a drizzle on the next to last day of the hunt.

cool!