2017 GON Sports Forum League (College Football Contest)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Still a tight race! :fine:

Week 7 Standings

Week 7.JPG

Go do your picks!

:cheers:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
And look who's pulling away.. My anti Vol picks are working!:bounce:

Silver Britches

Slayer looks to have a hold of the top spot! And it appears that I have a firm grip of the 4th place spot! :banginghe

And once again, it's not over yet! Still got a long ways to go! I think!

Week 8 Standings

Week 8 Standings.JPG

Silver Britches

Do your picks, Slayer! You're the only one who hasn't done so this week! You don't want to lose that lead, do you? :D

Last edited:

Browning Slayer

Oh he's losing that lead no mater if he makes his picks or not!!!!:rofl:

Bring it Yankee!

It appears you are still feeding off my scraps as I'm still at #1 and you still haven't come any closer! :cool::cool:

Silver Britches

Look out! Moved up to 3rd place from 4th! :D :banana:

Slayer looks like he has a stranglehold on that top spot! How long can he keep this up? What will happen first, Butch Jones getting fired, or Slayer falling out of the top spot? :bounce:

Week 9 Standings

Week 8 Standings.JPG

And...

GO DAWGS!

scooty006

* Tied for 3rd place :bounce:

Browning Slayer

Look out! Moved up to 3rd place from 4th! :D :banana:

Slayer looks like he has a stranglehold on that top spot! How long can he keep this up? What will happen first, Butch Jones getting fired, or Slayer falling out of the top spot? :bounce:

Week 9 Standings

View attachment 917627

And...

GO DAWGS!

My whole goal is to beat Snook.. We had an Avatar bet via PM cause he was talking so much smack. He told me if I beat him I could pick his Avatar for the next year.. He was so cocky I didn't even have to bet my Avatar..

"I'm so good, there is no way you can beat me. I'm just as cocky as Urban Meyer and there is no way you can beat me so I'll offer up my Avatar to you for an entire year if you are able to take me down"..

I gladly accepted his kind gesture and trying to make the most of it..:cool:

Although, now that I've been holding the lead he's wanting to back out of the deal..

Slayer, I might have been jumping the gun on that Avatar bet, thingy we had.. I was drinking that night I was sending you all of those PM's.. I didn't really think you were taking me serious.. I tell ya what, if you let me back out of this Avatar bet, I'll take you on a fishing trip with my Sister In Law. That's the least I can do for your understanding of my drunk PM'ing.. P.S. Go Dawgs winning it all.. I'm attaching a pic of her killing a big buck last year in case you forgot what she looks like..
attachment.php

Poor Snook... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know guys, should I take him up on his offer!!!! :rofl:

Last edited:

Silver Britches

* Tied for 3rd place :bounce:

Yep! Still very much in it too! :cheers:

My whole goal is to beat Snook.. We had an Avatar bet via PM cause he was talking so much smack. He told me if I beat him I could pick his Avatar for the next year.. He was so cocky I didn't even have to bet my Avatar..

I gladly accepted his kind gesture and trying to make the most of it..:cool:

Although, now that I've been holding the lead he's wanting to back out of the deal..

Poor Snook... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't know guys, should I take him up on his offer!!!! :rofl:

:bounce:

You gotta watch ol Snook. He's sneaky! :p

Do your picks, mayne!

Browning Slayer

You gotta watch ol Snook. He's sneaky! :p

Do your picks, mayne!

I don't think it's him being sneaky the more I think about it.. I just think he has a bad drinking problem. It seems every time I talk to him, he has a hard time with his words and they are usually mumbled together.. He has me a little worried and I think we should get him some help.. I just got this from him last night.. :D

yOU DAng UGa fAns...
YoU gUYs aRe alWAys talKINg gArBage.. jUST caUSE yOU GuyzS HAVe aLL tHE hOT woMENZ iN tHE COUNtry aND THe #1'z TEam iN tHE laND.. You'ZE CaN'T FiSH WIZ mY SiSTER iN LaW, nOO MorEZ...

Matthew6

Banned thug
I don't think it's him being sneaky the more I think about it.. I just think he has a bad drinking problem. It seems every time I talk to him, he has a hard time with his words and they are usually mumbled together.. He has me a little worried and I think we should get him some help.. I just got this from him last night.. :D

oh my. time for an intervention.......? nevermind. hes a dang yankee. :bounce:

Silver Britches

Dang, that's crazy. He's either been drinking too much, or he's been spending too much time with them Chick-fil-A cows. :crazy:

Oh, I got this PM from him the other day. I mean, it's not surprising, we all knew he didn't catch those fish in his avatars. :rolleyes:

Hey Silver Britches bro,
You're pretty good with photoshop. Would you mind photoshopping me holding bigger fish in my avatars? Those fish in my previous avatars were all caught by someone else, and they let me take a pic with them.

Everyone around here thinks highly of me, so please don't tell anyone I asked you to do this. Might ruin my rep and stuff.

Thanks broskiwoski! And GO DAWGS! :cheers:
:crazy:

Browning Slayer

Looks like I gained another point on ol Snook..

I've yet to hear from him outside of one PM and it did't have any words.. Just a pic..:biggrin2:

1yvvwx.jpg

Silver Britches

Looks like I gained another point on ol Snook..

I've yet to hear from him outside of one PM and it did't have any words.. Just a pic..:biggrin2:

1yvvwx.jpg

Here are the results for week 10. I am loving that 4th place spot! :D Man, I've had some bad luck losing some games at the last minute these last couple weeks. :banginghe

Week 10 Results

Week 10.JPG

I am keeping hope alive!

GO DAWGS!

Silver Britches

Do your picks, boys!

scooty006

Epic comeback starts this week, get ready for it :yeah: