2017 Turkey Smack Talk

armyvet4583

Kmc when is the drawing for the chain reaction pot calls? Us less fortunate need it so we can call turkeys.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Kmc when is the drawing for the chain reaction pot calls? Us less fortunate need it so we can call turkeys.

He just got them drilled and routed out. We made a order for the decal that goes on inside. It will have GON 2017 on them.
Lols. U can't kill a turkey. Me either.

armyvet4583

He just got them drilled and routed out. We made a order for the decal that goes on inside. It will have GON 2017 on them.
Lols. U can't kill a turkey. Me either.

First time out this morning. The dumb bird didn't study the script last night. Came to about 60-70 yrds then went back and forth gobbling before goin away. :huh: try again in the morning before 3 night shifts.

Bubba_1122

Great job, Triggerfinger.

Had a yote on a game cam that I checked this afternoon. Would like to bust him.

Also have a huge at bobcat walking the edge of the field at night. I know what they like to eat.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Great job, Triggerfinger.

Had a yote on a game cam that I checked this afternoon. Would like to bust him.

Also have a huge at bobcat walking the edge of the field at night. I know what they like to eat.

There's a season on bobcats, I think.

hrstille

Y'all better start pulling some triggers or "Limb Hangers" is gone run away with this thing

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I kilt a turkey today. The judges will score it. I have nothing to do with my score. I maybe held to a higher level of scoring. That's ok with me. Lols. Hope I get my 7 pts.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Y'all better start pulling some triggers or "Limb Hangers" is gone run away with this thing

Heath it might seem that way but there are some bonified killers in here that wait till the last minute to get it done with some huge birds.

Team 9 almost limited out already. Certainly gonna be a interesting season with this many birds already killed.

hrstille

Oh I know. Just trying to wake everyone up. I probably won't work another bird all season