2017 Turkey Smack Talk

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman”
Actually just getting started , I like to wait til all the Yahoo!'s are out of the woods so I don't get shot crawling around behind my deke !!!

I been in the woods, but been trying to help some friends get their first bird(s).

Carried 6 y/o grandson yesterday. Not a gobble to be heard (saw more turtles than turkeys). Out of the woods and at the donut shop pretty early - just not a lot of patience by a 6 y/o.

Still, one of the most fun mornings in the woods that I can remember.

Last edited:
I been in the woods, but been trying to help some friends get their first bird(s).

Carried 6 y/o grandson yesterday. Not a gobble to be heard (saw more turtles than turkeys). Out of the woods and at the donut shop pretty early - just not a lot of patience by a 6 y/o.

Still, one of the most fun mornings in the woods that I can remember.
thats awesome! that pic should be placed in a photo album

deast1988

Looks like the lady is warming up, not over till she sings. But had fun following along. Hope y'all finish out strong this weekend.

I feel sorry for the judges on the longest beard contest !
I ain't a judge but it don't look too complicated to me.

Out of 3 entries, one used the wrong kind of tape (supposed to use a 1" tape), one didn't have the complete beard or tape showing and one did it just like they were supposed to (actually think BKW might shorted herself a little on her measurement by not putting the tape all the way to the base of the beard).