2018 Braves

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToHuntAndFish

Braves have not forgotten how to lose or strikeout, losing 8 of the last 10 games, but at least the Phillies are losing now in the 9th inning. Gotta hit to score runs & to win games.

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
I am still not convinced we will finish above 500.

Not slugging at the 3/4/5 lately. We're allowing second to be stolen too much, we can't pitch, and not one outfielder is a threat to challenge a base runner, just sort of toss it in and hope they dont run much.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Just like I predicted. The All Star break is here and the fade has begun.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
The pitchers are learning a little more about our young hitters, the second or third time around. They young hitters will need to adjust or else.

DannyW

Put Albies in. NL needs some offense.

Yeah, I was disappointed to see them pinch-hit for Albies in the 9th, but I get it...it's the all-star game and you want to get as many players as you can in the game. Besides, at 20 YO, you figure Albies will get another chance later in his career (and hopefully, many more chances).

Besides, you can't argue with the results...a game tieing 2 run homer by Gennett.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
We need to make a couple of trades that would make Ted Turner proud.

biggdogg

We need to make a couple of trades that would make Ted Turner proud.

Brad Hand, Joakim Soria and Chris Archer top my wish list. And I wish these beat reporters would PLEASE stop with the Mike Moustakas nonsense. He is not an upgrade over Camargo and definitely not worth trading any prospects for.

biggdogg

Brad Hand is off the market. Indians got one off my wish list dad-gummit...

someguyintraffic

Good looking start to the 2 nd half in D.C.

Sanchez got his run support. 8ks

someguyintraffic

Braves had Sherzer and Strausburg arguing in the dugout.

Keep it up Bravos!

BornToHuntAndFish

Fine team effort after a needed restful All-Star break for game 95 of 162, but 1st place Phillies keep winning to make it for some tough competition. Acuna's lead-off batting was impressive. Nice having Sanchez's good pitching collecting another win. Hope Albies' hamstring issue is not too bad & has a quicker recovery than expected.

Freeman leads Braves' offense in 8-5 win: 7/20/18

Published on July 20, 2018

Daily Recap: Freddie Freeman led the offense with three RBIs to back Anibal Sanchez's quality start in Braves' 8-5 win over the Nationals

DimF9Z-WsAAS0Fu.jpg

DimZyeVWkAUN4Mh.jpg

Dil8sJNXkAAI6fc.jpg

i

Patriot44

Banned
A good solid performance!

As a life long Bravo's fan, I have always hated NY teams. I hate them! But over the past thirteen years and ESPECIALLY since 2010, I absolutely despise the Nats.

Brian Harper is the biggest dbag that the sport has ever seen, IMO.

biggdogg

Foley has thrown fewer pitches than Sherzer does though 5. Folty is matching Sherzer blow for blow. Not sure which game you're watching.

walukabuck

Foley has thrown fewer pitches than Sherzer does though 5. Folty is matching Sherzer blow for blow. Not sure which game you're watching.
Posted that while he was giving up three in the first. either way another 5+ inning start. that aint gettin it with this rotten bullpen

Status
Not open for further replies.