2018 Lake Lanier OWL striper trip

Arrow Flinger

I am trying to set the date for the 2018 Outdoors Without Limits Striper trip. Last year I didn't consider spring break and paid dearly for that mistake. Gwinnett, Hall and Forsyth all have spring break 04/02-04/06. I am going to stay away from 03/31 and 04/07 to avoid it this year. Would y'all rather fish 03/27 or 04/14th or 21st. Lets hear your opinions. I need to get Little Hall reserved as soon as possable

StriperrHunterr

I am trying to set the date for the 2018 Outdoors Without Limits Striper trip. Last year I didn't consider spring break and paid dearly for that mistake. Gwinnett, Hall and Forsyth all have spring break 04/02-04/06. I am going to stay away from 03/31 and 04/07 to avoid it this year. Would y'all rather fish 03/27 or 04/14th or 21st. Lets hear your opinions. I need to get Little Hall reserved as soon as possable

Either April date would be my suggestion. You're less likely to end up with a day that the wind is blowing 30 like we had that one year.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Tim, I'm going to say the 14th. I'll be in Utah for Spring Break. The wife will be their the week before. Looks like Jackson County is the same as the 4th. Mark me down for my little boat or as a helper!

Loved it last year! I will be bumping this thread religiously!

To any folks that have never done this, you are missing out on an opportunity of a lifetime!

To be able to have an impact on a person or family.. I was humbled last year!

No way I would miss it!

Tim, PM me.. I have someone interested in throwing some Sponsership funds that way! I'll get you any dollar I can!

Teh Wicked

later in April the better for weather, that is a great time to fish for everything from Spots to Striper

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Bump... You guys that post here should jump on. It will change your lives! I promise!

If just a few of you would take a day out of fishing and let some folks ride along and fish, you'll never forget it. You'll want to do it again, I promise. No boat is too small!

My 1st time was last spring and I was hesitant. After spending the day fishing it was more rewarding than any fishing trip I took last year! To hear these folks talk about it being the best day they've had in a very long time is more rewarding than watching my 9 year old catch a fish or shoot a deer!

Arrow Flinger

I mailed my Application for April 14th today. It should get approved but I will let y'all know if it don't.

Arrow Flinger

It is also reserved for the 21st dang'it! April 7th is open so it may have to be then even though it will be at the end of spring break. Will that work for y'all? Please respond because I will have to reserve it in the next day or so

Rabun

I will be out of town that weekend for the wife's 60th birthday. Would hate to miss this but understand the scheduling dilemma.

Arrow Flinger

04/28 is open and I just got it booked! I really wanted to stay away from spring break so this is better than the 7th

StriperrHunterr

04/28 is open and I just got it booked! I really wanted to stay away from spring break so this is better than the 7th

Sweet. It's nearly the same pattern at that point but the weather is usually a little bit better, so the 28th sounds good to me. Now if I can get the stars to align in my on call rotation. Shouldn't be too hard with this much notice.

j_seph

What about Laurel Park? Then maybe we don't have Kevin Moss going out of his chair down the ramp LoL