2018 TBG Northern Zone 3D-Shoot

chenryiv

Please mark you calendar and plan to join us for our annual Northern Zone Shoot on May 19th at Bent Bow Farms in Ranger, Ga. If you've never attended, this one's is a must. Former TBG President Joe Coots and his family have blessed us again with the use of their beautiful property located in the foothills of the North Georgia Mountains. 2 courses will be laid out with plenty of uphill and downhill shots simulating actually hunting situations.

As always we'll be having a pot luck lunch, so bring your favorite side dish or dessert.

Address: Bent Bow Farms - 949 Liberty Church Road, Ranger, GA 30734

30 or more Targets Course
Shoot fees - $10, Family of 3 or more $25.00, Kids 12 and under shoot free.
Lunch - $5.00 donation

Attachments

• 96F244DA-4840-48D5-8A71-F5193B76D633.jpeg
    96F244DA-4840-48D5-8A71-F5193B76D633.jpeg
    211 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

chenryiv

We will be setting up on Saturday, May 12 and are looking for volunteers that can assist in that endeavor.

PAPALAPIN

Surgery on Friday ... hope to come home on Saturday evening ... not gonna make this one ...

:huh:

Clipper

Will try to get there about the time the rain stops, 11:eek:o AM or so. Should have a couple of boys in tow.

Clipper

Took my grandson and a young man from church today. Course was well done, weather was fine, fellowship was warm, and food was great. Thanks to the Coots family for hosting this and to all who worked hard setting up and running the shoot. Boys had a blast, and I needed the shooting.

frankwright

Always one of the best shoots of the year, unfortunately it falls on the same day we have our Cystic Fibrosis walk where we raise money and walk for my Grandson Reid.
I have not made a shoot this year or hunted with a bow since some fool looking for his cell phone totaled my car and shoulder in September.

TNGIRL

Had a blast! Thanks to Joe and Kim Coots in sharing their farm! Thanks to the TBG folks for set up and take down and all the workings between! I will attempt to post a few pics if I can!?

Attachments

• F8B13A15-7C9C-466B-B53D-4B7CB9D82253.jpeg
    F8B13A15-7C9C-466B-B53D-4B7CB9D82253.jpeg
    263.1 KB · Views: 11