***2018 Turkey Challenge Winners***

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
They do look fantastic! I've got a few chain reaction pots that I've bought in the past....They sound as great as they look trust me!!! This is very exciting!!! Thanks!!!!!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Call sounds awesome ?, can’t wait to hear it in the spring woods!!!!

sea trout

Wow ChainReaction!!!! It looks and sounds like a work of art!!!! Mine makes great PERFECT sound with very MINIMAL EFFORT!!!
You hit the nail on the head as alway's!!!
Have you ever inlaid art work in a glass or crystal pot??? Something like that would resemble a Navy anchor tatoo or something?/

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Cameron and Chad just checking to see if yall got your hats??

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I just wanted to be like y’all. I’m tring to fit in anyway I can.
Great calls?????

Tom
These calls are alsome looking and sound crystal clear.
Thankyou for your skilled labor & time. It is something we will all Cherish!

donblfihu

Wow I'd like to thank you Tom for the call. A beautiful call and sounds sweet, can't wait to use it in the woods. Thanks Kmac for sending it and running the contest. Thank you teammates sea trout and Spinnerbait wouldn't have got one if not for y'all.

Wow I'd like to thank you Tom for the call. A beautiful call and sounds sweet, can't wait to use it in the woods. Thanks Kmac for sending it and running the contest. Thank you teammates sea trout and Spinnerbait wouldn't have got one if not for y'all.

Thanks for the complement. Glad to be a part of it.

Just so everyone knows, I have a 100% guarantee. If you break it (doesn't matter if you sit on it, run it over, or beat a turkey to death with it) I will fix it..........you can hit me up on FB or give me a call. I hope everyone has success with the call.

sea trout

Cameron and Chad just checking to see if yall got your hats??

Dang right buddy!!! Wearin it right now!!! And done texted a picture of it to everyone I know worldwide!!
Thanks!!
And do I pay ya for shipping?? Absolutly no problem.

sea trout

Chad, I can engrave any non-reflective surfaces. The glass and crystal I couldn't do, but I could engrave a slate soundboard under the glass.

Cool, yeah I,m just having an idea in my head that if you could put the turkey feather in between the glass and the sound board...if you could make me one that has a drawing of a navy/pirate anchor in between the glass and the soundboard??? Like if you look at the pot, glass side, it would look like a tatoo in there.....Just thinkin and wonderin out loud. What do you think?

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Dang right buddy!!! Wearin it right now!!! And done texted a picture of it to everyone I know worldwide!!
Thanks!!
And do I pay ya for shipping?? Absolutly no problem.

No but thanks for asking. My gift to you. Just making sure you received it.

Cool, yeah I,m just having an idea in my head that if you could put the turkey feather in between the glass and the sound board...if you could make me one that has a drawing of a navy/pirate anchor in between the glass and the soundboard??? Like if you look at the pot, glass side, it would look like a tatoo in there.....Just thinkin and wonderin out loud. What do you think?

Yea, I can definitely do that. Just hit my cell up. If you don't have it still let me know.