2019 Membership Opportunity Archery Only

uturn

A little later than I would have liked but, here’s my offering.

As stated Membership Opportunity for like minded individual or individuals to be a part of 800 plus acres of QDM Managed Southern Pine Forrest near the Tift Berrien County line in Western Berrien County.

Diverse Habitat made up of Pine Flats, Cypress Swamps, Oak Ridges and River Bottom. A handful of acres in Agricultural. The land is owned by a family and has been for more than 50 years!

Loaded with game of all kinds!!

This tract of land has had very little hunting pressure over the last 10 plus years since mine..very little at all over the last couple. Food plots and Feeding Stations in place and have been since the beginning. Groomed for Archery Hunting for the last 8/9 year!

We will be Archery Only with private areas as well as common or club sets.

Looking for (1 to 3) members for a total of (2, 3 or 4) of us.

To join me in hopes of taking to the next level while enjoying fellowship, comradery and friendships that may last a lifetime!

If just (1) man wants to split it with me then the membership will be $4,400 each, if (2) $2,900 and (3) would be at $2,200 a piece.
(2-4) Members Total.

I would love it if someone had equipment and would be willing to use it (Tractor, Bush Hog etc would be great). I already do all the work now so, having some help would be fantastic!

Really Hoping to Find Some Team Members!!!

Secure camp with power and water for your camper...possible lodging.

Not interested in any takers or drama queens, and consider this a great opportunity. A few beers around the fire at the close of the day and some good Cookin is always good by me but, drunks are not...period!!

Membership will be probationary for the 1st year as to be certain that we are indeed like minded!!

Not much on rules nor have I ever been and would not ever fine someone...Respect One Another...if not we part ways!!

If this seems like something for you please PM me with your contact information and possibly a brief summary of what you are looking for and I will get back with you...or just give me a holler!

Thanks for the interest!!

Scott-Uturn
904-509-1207

E6C56054-1EEA-4AEB-A461-37BF8A2132D1.png60075D27-061B-41D3-BA60-B95362497E40.png3B1FD93A-794F-4656-BC0E-3F747D2B8E19.png5D3AB870-5FC3-4E7F-B1B8-840D1D887AE2.png5A653F65-3857-4069-A7A1-3E4CA52C9B8B.jpeg4E18D893-E830-40E3-A86D-3DB52C4FD3C2.png7B9F2099-56B5-4E40-B3D8-A96AC8C32A32.png265528AC-4845-4808-9A8A-26528EF7A035.png865E4C40-70D5-4F1A-89F8-1474937AE328.pngD9E1EB6F-B739-480A-87B7-446EFF7B5D10.png

Last edited:

davidhelmly

Scott, your place sounds like a paradise for a serious hunter or two!! Do you have any cameras up and running yet this year, you’ve got some great buck pics from last year. How many feeding stations do you run and about how many acres of plots?

I am seriously struggling with picture posting since the upgrade too...

Last edited:

uturn

Thanks Fellas! And, David yes I have cameras out now and kind of anxious to get back to check them, already had some good growth on when I checked them bout 3 weeks or so ago!

And the food plots...not as much as I'd like but, diffinitely all a one man gang can handle..probably in the neighborhood of 12 to 15 acre. Looking to do more with some good help!

Thanks again for the nod you guys! I'll try and post some more pictures 1st chance I get...longtime viewer but I've never really posted anything till now!

uturn

A couple more pics!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 234
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 243
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 237
  • image.png
    image.png
    701.3 KB · Views: 236
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 276
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 288
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 272
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 227
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 215
  • image.png
    image.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 187

davidhelmly

Scott, are you going to make it up to your lease this weekend, the bucks should be piling on the inches now!!

uturn

Scott, are you going to make it up to your lease this weekend, the bucks should be piling on the inches now!!
y

Headed back up this weekend to show the property David...been at the Beach Camp with the wife and granddaughter. You know Toes in the Sand or Surf with the wife makes for happy hunting...man it's been hot sure was nice!!

But, looking forward to pulling cards and see who goes there...will see if I can post some pictures when I get back!

Thanks again David hope you guys are seeing some good stuff on yours as well...kinda goes without saying based on what I've seen from you in the past!!

Scott

uturn

I'd be interested but I would have to do an extensive walk thru

Mossy Oak..thanks for the interest. Shoot me a PM with your contact information as requested and I will give you a holler!

Thanks again,

Scott

uturn

As stated Membership Opportunity for like minded individual or individuals to be a part of 800 plus acres of QDM Managed Southern Pine Forrest near the Tift Berrien County line. Diverse Habitat made up of Pine Flats, Cypress Swamps, Oak Ridges and River Bottom. A handful of acres in Agricultural, Peanuts this year.

This tract of land has had very little hunting pressure over the last 10 plus years since mine. Food plots and Feeding Stations in place and have been since the beginning. Groomed for Archery Hunting for the last 7/8 years as that is my passion! Archery Only would be my preference but, will entertain the right gunner or gunners for sure!

Looking for 1 at $4500 or possibly 2 members at $3000 to join me in hopes of taking to the next level while enjoying fellowship, comradery and friendships that may last a lifetime!

Secure camp with power and water for your camper.

Not interested in any takers or drama queens, I consider this a great opportunity for the right individual or individuals! A few beers around the fire at the close of the day is always good by me but, drunks are not...period!!

Membership will be probationary for the 1st year as to be certain that we are indeed like minded!!

Not much on rules nor have I ever been and would not ever fine someone...Respect One Another...if not we part ways!!

If this seems like something for you please PM me with your contact information and possibly a brief summary of what you are looking for and I will get back to you...thanks for the interest!!

Scott-Uturn

View attachment 933192View attachment 933193View attachment 933194View attachment 933195View attachment 933196View attachment 933197View attachment 933198View attachment 933199View attachment 933200View attachment 933201

Thanks for all the interest folks! Membership Opportunity Filled!!

Thanks again,

Scott

captainwinger

This sounds interesting. We just sold the family farm that I managed almost exactly to your definition for the last ten years. Took it from dog running lease to mature buck factory. If still available, please contact me with details.
813-334-9890

uturn

Thought I had filled the membership opportunity but as it turns out...like minded can be interpreted in many ways!

Will take 2 at $2500 if anyone may still be interested for a total of 4 of us!

I have a secure camp and a place for your camper. PM me with any questions!

Thanks

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Scott, I'm from the area. I own my own farm (so i'm not looking for a membership) but if you ever need a hand. PM me for my contact info and maybe we can eat some lunch sometime and swap info/stories.

shortster

Thought I had filled the membership opportunity but as it turns out...like minded can be interpreted in many ways!

Will take 2 at $2500 if anyone may still be interested for a total of 4 of us!

I have a secure camp and a place for your camper. PM me with any questions!

Thanks

As stated Membership Opportunity for like minded individual or individuals to be a part of 800 plus acres of QDM Managed Southern Pine Forrest near the Tift Berrien County line. Diverse Habitat made up of Pine Flats, Cypress Swamps, Oak Ridges and River Bottom. A handful of acres in Agricultural, Peanuts this year.

This tract of land has had very little hunting pressure over the last 10 plus years since mine. Food plots and Feeding Stations in place and have been since the beginning. Groomed for Archery Hunting for the last 7/8 years as that is my passion! Archery Only would be my preference but, will entertain the right gunner or gunners for sure!

Looking for 2 more members at $2500 for a total of 4 to join me in hopes of taking to the next level while enjoying fellowship, comradery and friendships that may last a lifetime!

Not interested in any takers or drama queens, I consider this a great opportunity for the right individual or individuals! A few beers around the fire at the close of the day is always good by me but, drunks are not...period!!

If this seems like something for you please PM me with your contact information and possibly a brief summary of what you are looking for and I will get back to you...thanks for the interest!!

Scott-Uturn

View attachment 933192View attachment 933193View attachment 933194View attachment 933195View attachment 933196View attachment 933197View attachment 933198View attachment 933199View attachment 933200View attachment 933201

shortster

Looking for 2 more members at $2500 for a total of 4 to join me in hopes of taking to the next level while enjoying fellowship, comradery and friendships that may last a lifetime!

Scott-Uturn

shortster

Not sure if you have filled the membership! If you have an opening for that 2019-2020 season I am interested! I live in West Central Florida. I am 57 yrs old, responsible, and respectful, and no drama! I am interested in hunting mature whitetail deer! I would like very much to talk with you! Thanks, Michael!