2020 Dems embrace federal gun buyback program in wake of mass shootings

Well depending on their offer(s), I've got a couple rusty old muzzleloaders in the garage and a jam-a-matic M740 that I'm willing to let them get off "the street"....:bounce:

If there is enough money out there for "gun buy backs" I might want to participate. If they were offering about $400 for one of those evil black Assault Rifles, I would be a seller. I can put one together from scratch, bare bones with about $250 in parts (some of it "hand crafted" junk) and make $150 a rifle for an hour of work. I don't really need the money, or want to do the work, but the idea of screwing over the federal government would have me smiling.

Otherwise, they can have my weapons only after I give them all of my bullets - one at a time - at 650 fps up to 3,900 fps. I hope the people who want my weapons will appreciate my fast delivery.

I don't really need the money, or want to do the work, but the idea of screwing over the federal government would have me smiling.
Well, not to be a Debbie Downer or anything but the money they will give you will be the money you paid in taxes so what you are doing is handing over a firearm to the government for a little of your tax money back. I'm thinking I'll just keep my guns.

Well, not to be a Debbie Downer or anything but the money they will give you will be the money you paid in taxes so what you are doing is handing over a firearm to the government for a little of your tax money back. I'm thinking I'll just keep my guns.
I thought about this when I read his post earlier, but they already HAVE the tax money so all he's doing, and bless him for it, is redistributing it to where HE wants it to go. If I had the means I might do something similar.

I thought about this when I read his post earlier, but they already HAVE the tax money so all he's doing, and bless him for it, is redistributing it to where HE wants it to go. If I had the means I might do something similar.
He will turn around and give that money right back to them again next April 15. The House always wins. :wink:

Back in the '90s they had a buy back for $100 a gun. Phoenix arms had a .25 pistol on sale for $49.95 in the gun stores. They sold out on that day. I got 4, but that was all I could find.

shdw633

They never give you any real amount for your guns. I think they've tried it a couple times down here and it's always been bring us your guns for a new pair of tennis shoes or bring us your guns for a $25 gift certificate and of course, they get what they pay for.

They never give you any real amount for your guns. I think they've tried it a couple times down here and it's always been bring us your guns for a new pair of tennis shoes or bring us your guns for a $25 gift certificate and of course, they get what they pay for.
It's just window dressing. They aren't serious about it. Now gun confiscation is another thing altogether. They are serious about that.

They won't get any of mine, broken or not I wouldn't give them the pleasure!

furtaker

A buyback? :rofl:
My guns never belonged to the government anyway and on top of that they ain't for sale. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Ain’t selling no guns , dogs , cats or my wife. They can keep that money. Bunch of low life loons thinking they are going to accomplish something.