25 or more million?

MudDucker

Staff member
For what its worth, EA Sports got rid of its biggest selling video game in 2014, NCAA Football. At the time a lot of players was upset that the video game used their image and likeness and number but not their name. Players wanted to be compensated for it. EA quit making the game and then 10 years later the new game is being set to release in summer 2024, where they will be using the Names Images and Likeness. More money for the players

EA Sports was one of the worst of the commercial enterprises taking advantage of the players image and likeness. EA spurred the NIL lawsuit. If they crash and burn, I will not shed a tear.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
If your making bank off someone’s NIL I have no sympathy when those folks come calling.

ATLFalconsfan80

EA Sports was one of the worst of the commercial enterprises taking advantage of the players image and likeness. EA spurred the NIL lawsuit. If they crash and burn, I will not shed a tear.
I agree with you 100%, unfortunately the new college football game they are getting ready to release is probably going to the biggest video game ever sold. The NCAA 2014 video game people are selling for close to $200 and stupid people are buying them

greendawg

It seems like now is a good time to find a new hunting club with a good hog and deer population and get back to doing some hunting. I love the Dawgs and watching college football, but it's now becoming NFL lite.

tcward

College football becoming semi pro ball…heck what I’m I saying..pro ball. The demise is imminent.