#289 DRIVELERS AT DA OCEAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Never saw any dead bees around the hive so it is like most of them just up and left. I wonder if the queen died and they did not make another so the bees just migrated to another hive.

How many do you have?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
No mites?

Really very few. When we scrape off the birr comb we check the cells for mites as well as we put sticky boards under the hives to check for mites. We do have some but not at the level of horror. Two of the other hives are in-between brood cycles so I will treat them tomorrow as a precaution. The other has lots of brood so it will have to be treated repeatedly for 3 or 4 5-day applications.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just put some Hugs on Keebsy and had the pleasure of meeting her lil sister Dina(sp) and gettin hugs from her too. They some sho nuff sweet n purty ladies.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa??? You got lubbin ??? Dangit man.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I’m tellin ya Quack, done snuck off with the wimmens.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Well. look at Rugar. Mr. Moderator. Great choice!!!!!!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
The boy went to his hip surgeon today and he said he was amazed at the progress Cody has made. No more hip brace. Thanks to my PT friend. But I gotta give it to my boy, after that back surgery, he was determined. I'm a happy Mama. He will syill have a cane, but that's OK. Life is good. Oh and he's only 28, so count your blessings.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
The boy went to his hip surgeon today and he said he was amazed at the progress Cody has made. No more hip brace. Thanks to my PT friend. But I gotta give it to my boy, after that back surgery, he was determined. I'm a happy Mama. He will syill have a cane, but that's OK. Life is good. Oh and he's only 28, so count your blessings.

Not to pry, will he get off the cane with more healing time and therapy?

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Evening MzH22

Good news about Cody.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Lookee there 991 and about to finish this one off. Put the thinking caps on for the next one.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Just put some Hugs on Keebsy and had the pleasure of meeting her lil sister Dina(sp) and gettin hugs from her too. They some sho nuff sweet n purty ladies.

Didja grab some buttocks ?? I always do...

Status
Not open for further replies.