#289 DRIVELERS AT DA OCEAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Metal would be much cheaper for sure, but I was thinking a little more character and staying true to period to some degree. MizT just wants something to park under.
One of those 10 x 20 fabric carports would be the way to go.Just saying.....:bounce::rofl:::ke:,Spray some green paint on it and you will never see it in the dark.:rockon::bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
One of those 10 x 20 fabric carports would be the way to go.Just saying.....:bounce::rofl:::ke:,Spray some green paint on it and you will never see it in the dark.:rockon::bounce:

Great idea, I’ll offer up my Costco card get a discount on it. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
I was thinking of that projected income thing....:bounce:
As long as it is a fairly easy gig,thats great .If its in the baby ICU then you better find another source for your river boat cause thats a tough gig.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

:bounce:

MizT is a tight wad she’d probably go for it. She made a comment about the old tin covered garage last night that it doesn’t look that great.

So I told her, “Yeah, and it was built long before I was ever born by Papaw with creosote posts and rough cut lumber he sawed with his own sawmill down by the river and it still doesn’t leak a drop today, decades and generations later.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Ric and I had an encounter with a black snake on the porch last night, that was fun. :bounce:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
As long as it is a fairly easy gig,thats great .If its in the baby ICU then you better find another source for your river boat cause thats a tough gig.

She does cardiac PCU everyday, first stop after ICU or maybe don’t quite need ICU. The new floor is surgical, isn’t quite as intense.

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
:bounce:

MizT is a tight wad she’d probably go for it. She made a comment about the old tin covered garage last night that it doesn’t look that great.

So I told her, “Yeah, and it was built long before I was ever born by Papaw with creosote posts and rough cut lumber he sawed with his own sawmill down by the river and it still doesn’t leak a drop today, decades and generations later.
You could always get a garage door opener from your neighbor so she can park in their garage.It just a few extra steps.o_O:ROFLMAO:

Keebs

Miss Moderator Ma Hen
Staff member
:oops:how do you Atl folks DO this traffic!?!?!? I285....

Status
Not open for further replies.