Plan on attending???

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PRESMAK14

This event was great last year. We had a wonderful turnout. We are hoping to double it this year. Please show support for our local Christian camp in North Georgia. We will have a 25 target course through mountainous terrain, a 10-acre pond for kids and family to play in, archery tag, a bouncy house, water slide, and more. PM me or reach out to Mountain Fellowship Camp directly if you have any questions.

Attachments

• 2022 ARCHERY SHOOT (4).png
    2022 ARCHERY SHOOT (4).png
    660.9 KB · Views: 41

PRESMAK14

UPDATE: We have giveaways rolling in from some big companies.
  1. CVA is donating muzzleloader
  2. Kifaru is donating a Hip Quiver Deluxe with a belt, Woobie sleeping bag, Rogan pack system with belt, shirts, hats, and some other products
  3. Faith and Archery are working on something big. May have a bow to giveaway. Not sure which brand, but it is in the works.
We are working on some other great prizes

This year, we will have an Open, Hunter, and Youth classes and there will be awards for each class to the top score.

We also will have local vendors at the shoot with an Arts and Crafts booth area.

Food is included with the entry for the archery shoot. For any additional family or friends, there will be a small fee for food and drinks. Looks like we will have burgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, chips, brownie/cookies, and a drink.

If you have any questions, send me a message or reach out to the camp.

Pre-Register before April 1st at www.mtnfellowshipcamp.org

ddd-shooter

Loved it last year, will try to be there this year.
May wanna post this in the bear forum, I know some mountain hunters frequent there, this is right in their wheel house.

You think y'all could change date to 3/26? APRIL 2ND is TURKEY OPENER. lots of people might be in the woods on 4/09...

I know y'all will have a great time regardless.

PRESMAK14

You think y'all could change date to 3/26? APRIL 2ND is TURKEY OPENER. lots of people might be in the woods on 4/09...

I know y'all will have a great time regardless.
The date was set a few months ago, and they started advertising the date before anyone checked for turkey hunting dates. Sorry. We should be having another in August possibly

ddd-shooter

I know it's hard to schedule events. There's always something happening somewhere.
But, public land opening day turkey is pretty funny. Especially since our opening day is moved back two weeks; people up here will be crazy for turkeys by the 9th. Either way, I hope turn out is good. It's a fun shoot.

PRESMAK14

Giveaways are as follows (more to come though):
1. CVA Muzzleloader
2. Darton Cyclone 50-60 lb RH Green Riser, Black Limbs
3. Kifaru Deluxe Hip Quiver with belt in Coyote Brown
4. Kifaru The Rogan pack in Coyote Brown
5. Ultraview Archery Mathews Bee Reel Grip x2
6. Ultraview Archery Hoyt Grip x2
7. Last Chance Archery - Misc small tools
8. Friends at Outdoor Depot are coming up with a gift basket

There will be much more than an archery event for people that don't shoot. There is an Arts and Crafts show that the vendors will be donating to the giveaways. There are a lot of fun things for the kids also. Bring the entire family.

**Big update** This year, if you pay for an archery entry, you get free food for lunch. We will be serving burgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, chips, and other goodies. Non-shooters can pay a small fee to get lunch

PRESMAK14

Added another Giveaway yesterday......
Marsupial Gear Enclosed Bino-Harness in Wolf and Coyote

All the Arts and Crafts booths will be donating to the giveaway also.

Got one month to go, and this event is going to be awesome. I look forward to seeing everyone out on the mountain

Marylander

I attended this event last year, and can definitely say this will be a great time. Course was fantastic, lots of fun shots. Event was well organized, great people. Will absolutely be there again this year.

PRESMAK14

I attended this event last year, and can definitely say this will be a great time. Course was fantastic, lots of fun shots. Event was well organized, great people. Will absolutely be there again this year.
Awesome. We look forward to seeing you there.