3:23 Archery April 19th

Dyrewulf

The grass is mowed, the targets and stakes are set, it's time for our April shoot. We are located on Britt Road in Douglasville behind the Log Cabin Restaurant: for those using a GPS, 4093 Fairburn Rd. Douglasville Ga. 30135 would be the closest address. Turn next to the log cabin it is the first road on the left just look for the signs.

3:23 Archery website

Hunter922

Going to try and double this one and Bowden.. we will see..

GaBuckSlammer

Sure to be a fun shoot. Not sure if I will make this one or not due to family commitments and the holiday weekend. But if theres a freespot in my calendar I'll be there.

Dyrewulf

Roger that! I'll be there of course, not sure if I'll shoot K45 or just for fun, we'll see. (I keep threatening to drag out the recurve...)

Dyrewulf

I am also helping March's Outdoor Adventures out with their annual hunting clothing drive:
We are doing our annual hunting clothes drive. Going on right now If you have gently used and unwanted hunting clothes or boots that are in the way we will take them. All clothes received will go towards a new hunter and or military vet that are wanting to go hunting this upcoming season. Any size, any camo pattern will do. Just inbox us for the address. Thank you in advance for your help whether you shared the post or donated.

So, if anyone has any used hunting clothing that they want to donate, bring it to the shoot Saturday and I'll make sure it gets shipped to the charity address.

mr10ss

I'm planning on being there. I'll check my Huntin clothes too. Awesome thing about the Huntin clothes.

Dyrewulf

Weather looks like it will be good, not too cold or hot, no rain, light wind.

Attachments

• Sat_April19.jpg
    Sat_April19.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 153

Dyrewulf

...and of course the weather forecast changed. Looks like a chance of rain until noon or so, and with the weather today, wear some boots tomorrow morning.

Hunter922

What's the weather update Drywolf?

I hope it's not raining hard or I hope Niko got a bigger umbrella. Last year at DS his umbrella and sight were both holding water, a bunch of it. :D

BobbyNSian03

We had fun!!! Thanks for keeping the rain away for a bit!! :rofl: