3 minutes, Hogs and a Mineral Block

Jake Allen

Dang, we need to bleed some hogs; don't matter the length of the feathers, just need some sharp broadheads.

We pulled this card Sunday night before heading north.

<object width="480" height="360"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/3GSAOKkYr68?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/3GSAOKkYr68?version=3&hl=en_US&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Clipper

Looks like corn or dog food may not be the only way to attract hogs. I wonder if they will come to granulated minerals mixed in with the dirt so it isn't considered baiting deer? I wonder if there is anything else you can put out to attract hogs during deer season that wouldn't be considered deer bait?

dpoole

I got to find me some huntin buddies that can thin down the hog population, the current bunch aint hittin on much :deadhorse:

Jake Allen

I got to find me some huntin buddies that can thin down the hog population, the current bunch aint hittin on much :deadhorse:

But that green light don't spook the hogs, right?

TNGIRL

dpoole

Or two or three

johnweaver

I notice Jerry don't have no trouble whackin and stackin em at night with a bow and arrow, per his video!!!!