.32-20 WCF

pacecars

Anyone shooting a .32-20 WCF in a rifle? I am looking at a Browning 53 that I have no absolute need for but it is pretty and intrigued me. What loads are you shooting? I will probably be going with cast if I get it. Anyone use one for deer? Might try for a Turkey or Coyote with it.

pacecars

Won the auction so this will be headed my way
F71-DB7-EC-4-ABA-4-B74-B5-D0-161-C5-CA98-CDA.png

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
A friend of mine down in Florida hunts with a Winchester 32-20.

Nice rifle you picked up!

Big7

The Oracle
Anyone shooting a .32-20 WCF in a rifle? I am looking at a Browning 53 that I have no absolute need for but it is pretty and intrigued me. What loads are you shooting? I will probably be going with cast if I get it. Anyone use one for deer? Might try for a Turkey or Coyote with it.

I don't know where you are from but you probably wouldn't want to get caught with a center fire rifle during Turkey season in Georgia.

pacecars

I am in Florida so no issues with rifles for Turkeys. Makes it a little more challenging to head shoot them with iron sights up close

TJay

That's a beautiful rifle! I have an old S&W revolver chambered in 32 WCF (32-20) good little plinker. Might be a tad light for deer, although I'd imagine more than a few have been taken with it back in the day.

pacecars

Went a little nuts with the .32-20 WCF and won an auction for a Cimarron Model P Jr with a 5 1/2” barrel in that caliber. Guess I need to invest in a mold now.

pacecars

Should have them both by Wednesday of next week

pacecars

Thanks!

bullgator

Turkey and coyotes would be perfect.

pacecars

I was going through a bunch of ammo I had boxed up and came across 2 boxes of 110 gr lead .32-20 WCF ammo that I had no idea I had. Never had a gun in that caliber before. Must be fate