3D Tournament - August 9 - Locust Grove

LetsBeCivil

Mark your calendars. Our 8th annual 3D archery tournament hosted by Strong Rock Outdoors will be held the morning of August 9 at Strong Rock Christian School in Locust Grove.
Check back in the next few days for more detailed information and an event flyer.
You can also check out pictures from last year's tournament at strongrockoutdoors.com.

Strong Rock Outdoors 8th Annual Shoot

Come join us for a great time, fun and fellowship. We look forward to seeing you there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 200

BigJimT

Is it a shot gun start or can we show up any time before 11am? I would love to bring the family by. I work third shift and would not make it before 9am.

bamaboy

Thanks for the shoot today!! Yall guys do a great job!!! Had a blast!!!! Won me a deer stand, got a chicken biscuit for breakfast and got to hear Gods word!!! Had a great time!!!

BigJimT

It's always great to fellowship with other believers, to participate in a sport I love. With my beautiful bride. perfect day

Larry Young Jr

I enjoyed the shoot, It was my first time to shoot a tournament in about 40 Years and my first 3-D. It was a great time and some awesome Fellowship. Looking forward to next years shoot.