5 hours until I flip the switch from suburb to country.

Thread starter #1

sinclair1

No shaving for three days. Some dirt will collect on the 4x4, some weeds will get mowed, some trail cameras will be checked. Passing Quacks in about 4 hrs with the bird hanging out the window too. :bounce: Hancock here I come.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
Haven`t been cleanshaven in 46 years. The few neighbors i have, we get along just fine , and they don`t have to buy eggs, They don`t bother me, I don`t bother them. we know not to shoot toward each others house, and they know if they do call, i will come to help, armed like the Wrath Of Abraham.

Life is good down here in Gods Country.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Staff member
4 hrs now. Will Be driving thru the belly of the beast (Atl) in about 1 hour and then its smooth sailing.

You ever get down here where i am, and let me learn you a lesson or two, and you won`t ever go back to that God Forsaken rathole. And as sharp as you are, you`ll make enough money to burn a wet mule in a rainstorm.

ddgarcia

Next time avoid the "belly of the beast" , take the road less travelled through The Classic City, I'll buy you a beer and we can throw a frame or 10 while we speak ill of the resident Nekkid Twista Champ

mrs. hornet22

Floor sweeper, dish washer
Next time avoid the "belly of the beast" , take the road less travelled through The Classic City, I'll buy you a beer and we can throw a frame or 10 while we speak ill of the resident Nekkid Twista Champ
Now your talking. :rockon::rockon:

NOYDB

The green one?