520 lb. Gordon County Bear

jordan9805

Awesome bear. Where was it killed at in Gordon county (general location)? I work at the local hunting and fishing store and havn't heard about this one yet. Thats a monster!! Congrats

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
Was it killed around Fairmount by any chance?

ABAC33

I know its been asked, but how bout a general location in the county? if don't want to let others know, just post you don't want to tell. thanks.

Smokepoler

The Bear was killed on the Eastern side of the county. We would rather keep the GPS location to ourselves.;)

olcowman

Hillbilly Philosopher
The Bear was killed on the Eastern side of the county. We would rather keep the GPS location to ourselves.;)

Thats why I asked as I had heard of a really big bear that had been frequently seen making a pretty good living off someone's chicken farm between Fairmount and Ranger. If this in fact was got in the eastern part of Gordon it may be the same one? Or maybe there is another great big 'un wandering around still.

jordan9805

Thanks for the info on the location of where the bear was taken. Dont blame you for not being specific, too many people might decide they might want to hunt that area (even if it belongs to Uncle Posted). Once again congrats on that kill!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Big ole fine bear!!!!

gatormeup

how in the world do you get something that big in a truck??? You all must keep cases and cases of wheaties in your trucks!!!!