6 day Live From The Tree..Jt and Bubba in IL!!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
felly...i kinda sensitive about my IT skills!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
phone is acting up...again!.... nuttin so far and i should covered up....perfect morning in a great stand!..... i may shoulda not ate the cold pizza with hot sauce last night??.....hmmmmm?

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Quit moving around so much!!!! He showed back after you moved on :biggrin2:

Good luck :cheers:

i been staying in same woodlot dude....
different stands depending on wind.....which has rolled from north to south overnite!....

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Man my god kind Simon already :p

Good luck brother ....if not see ya soon cause its almost time for a bunch days back to back to back etc etc etc

Sundays Money

Good luck today bubba coming down to last day again,
Proabably been helping JT find his stands the last few days has worn you out. LOL

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
dude...turn auto correct off!..... or do you really want me to be kind to simon????????

Sundays Money

Proabably been helping JT find his stands the last few days has worn you out. LOL

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree

ahh....a brother that knows my pain!!!....... Thanks Larry.....early season is tuff....but its been better than expected!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Simon is good to be kind too tho lol

Sundays...im thinkin that was a shot at my navigational skills!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Yep early season was better than expected. We saw one sho nuff monster that hopefully somebody gets on this season....along with about 10 more.

In my 2.5 days of hunting I saw somewhere around 50 deer from stand...I will take it

Btw I may use this thread for one more day in the woods on Sunday too:)

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
still an 0fer here!....would have never thunk it!....will ease out in about 30min and work on this evenings attack plan.....one last hunt on this little teaser trip......Oct 23 starts the sho nuff month long run to Turkey day!!!!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
Decision..... where to go for the last evening of this lil teaser hunt??....do i go to ladder in willows where i saw the freak.....or to climber across the been field from willows where jt had so much fun last night?????.....hmmmmm???

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
woot woot!!...not a shutout.....just had two nannies ease by!!....whewhooooo!

BornToHuntAndFish

Sounds like a tough morning for Bubba. Encouraging that you did not get skunked & overcame & improved on the 0-fer with some whitetails finally showing up. Way to wait 'em out. Nice test run so far for early season. Glad ya'll are getting a taste of what's to come in 2 more weeks. Thanx for the hunting updates. We're sure you'll make a good decision for the last hunt & hope more indicators on what to do show up to lead you to success. Good luck.

Blu

Wheres bubba, bubba ::ke:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Seems like he would at the very least text me so i can keep y'all in the.loop....but noooooo