6 day Live From The Tree..Jt and Bubba in IL!!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Just texted me...he is in the hardwood flat that I was in last eve....maybe he will be covered up too

Come on bubba!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
yep...decided on climber covered in acorns 30yds from cut beans.....JT was covered up last nite so im hopping Freak decides to join the buffet!....about an hr till dinner time...unless Freak likes to beat the crowd of course!......ladder in willows was being killed by wind....so this is it for about 13 days.....

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
two lil does enjoying a fine crunchy dinner at 10 yds

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
so i cut the top out of a very thick green tree blocking shot of road bed and my first two young dinners are filling up on the leaves......i guess im baiting?

Blu

Good Luck !!!!! Hope Big Mo gets the arroooooow!!!!!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
hung at three so far....babies just came back.....one hr left and its prime time.....come on papa!!

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
still at three.....guess i shoulda pick the ladder?..... sometimes your the bug!

QTurn

Here is a short video I took last year during my hunt with JT and Bubba. This was taken from the "Snag Stand" that Bubba hunted out of earlier this week. This was taken the second week of November, 2011...

(I have tried and tried to embed this video and can't get it to work. If someone can follow the link and get it to embed, I'll gladly delete the link.)

http://youtu.be/Wu1HXB4GYwg?hd=1

Havana Dude

I tried it too several different ways with no luck. Not sure what the problem is. Nice video though.

QTurn

Thanks y'all. I don't want to get in trouble posting a link but I just can't get it to embed....

01Foreman400

Staff member
Rocking the old skool woody hat!

Most of y'all are too new to the forums to remember that this name is legendary and what this place is all about. Miss ya Woodrow
2012-10-06_16-23-47_339.jpg

This style was before that one.

02A2EF57-6A68-44CC-B15B-3B5B076F0B83-15109-00000A4E60450C5E.jpg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Foreman I may have a couple of em still floating around :)

Yet again bubba didn't update y'all when he got out of the woods. Nit sure why he leaves y'all like that?

He didn't see anything else and is laid up at the house watching soa and dreaming of Oct 23rd or so.

Later

BornToHuntAndFish

Administrators, Please Turn on the New Forum Embed Videos Switch. Thanks!

Here is a short video I took last year during my hunt with JT and Bubba. This was taken from the "Snag Stand" that Bubba hunted out of earlier this week. This was taken the second week of November, 2011...

(I have tried and tried to embed this video and can't get it to work. If someone can follow the link and get it to embed, I'll gladly delete the link.)

http://youtu.be/Wu1HXB4GYwg?hd=1

I tried it too several different ways with no luck. Not sure what the problem is. Nice video though.

Thanks y'all. I don't want to get in trouble posting a link but I just can't get it to embed....

I'm sure ya'll are embedding the video correctly.

It's happened to me at least twice when the forum Administrators created new forum sections, but they forgot to "turn on" or "enable" embedding videos to make it work. It sounds like it's a hidden feature or not an obvious forum control switch or not easily found feature to make work, but I'm confident the Admins will find it & get it working soon.:D

When Al33 was an Admin, he had to dig into the details to finally turn on or enable embedding videos in the newer "Bowfishing" forum section after I asked him to look into it. Same thing happened for me I think in the Handgun Hunting forum section and/or when the Hog Hunting was split into 2 different forum sections.

You can test the embed html code in an older forum section where it's already enabled & working for embedded videos.

Here's the Embed Html Code below to test when it is working on this new sub-forum:

I've seen other vBulletin forums make Youtube embedded videos work with the format below:

[youtube=Wu1HXB4GYwg] [/youtube]

:bounce:

Last edited:

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Ok people that's a wrap for this lil tease of a lftt. Sorry again that bubba left y'all hanging without a wrap up. I will try and do better on the big one coming up

See y'all soon

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
No...NO...Bubba would not leave ya hanging!!...I said in my last post I was done at three little ones and should of pick the ladder!!...From there it was packing and driving...home...bed...and back at work for 9 straight 12 hr shifts before heading back for a 30 day mid-west run!!!!

I did managed to see a feww good deer this week along aith a sho-nuff Stud....it was a good pre run scoutiing trip!!

Back with ya'll on or about Oct 23rd!!!:cool::cool: