750 ac Hunting Lease TN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a large 750+ ac hunting lease All in one Continuos tract in Marion / Grundy counties in southern TN. Not too far from Chattanooga.

The property hasn't been leased in Years; but the locals have definitely been on the property with ATV's.

Property lays on Ross Creek Rd. Not a lot of road frontage. The property goes out a short ways and then drops into bottoms . There is an ATV path down the hills.
There's Not a lot of parking space available right now; but we can work on that.

This place is big enough to Grown 'Em and Hold 'Em..

Will take 7 hunters at $575 each; or will lease the entire property to a group for $3800.

Don't pass this one up. It won't last long.

satchmo

Sleeping giant

If I were not already locked into a great lease in Grundy county, I would never post this. This is a sleeping giant for big bucks. This buck is last season, Grundy county. Lots of big,big leases that are strictly managed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 2,936

satchmo

Turkey's

My lease is about 5 miles from the northern entrance to this property. We have turkey's, plenty of them. We see them every time I've been up. I have 100s of pictures of turkey's on trail cam from last summer. There's even a fall season.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 2,823

boilermaker454

lease

I am very interested in getting the whole property for 3800 just lost my 600 acres this year that I have had the last 5 years please contact me at 423 503 7096 any time text or call if I don't answer please leave a message will get right back with you.

gaboys

marion and grundy co land

hey guys , my name is wayne perry and i have hunted in grundy co for over 25 years. i surely am interested, please send me a ph # so i can talk to you, i need to know where this land is. i will go to look at it asap my ph. is 4235931766 please let me know asap. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.