8 Point deer rack

garnede

CLOSED

I have a rack I would like to trade. I am open to possibilities, but a canning pot is high on the list of things I want. other items of interest are canvas for making a day pack for my freighter frame, leather work, a hand tooled belt, chert, fossils, old copper coins, hand wood tools, etc..

IMG_0075.jpg

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

CLOSED

Last edited:

garnede

Sure, I would consider knapped points.

garnede

I am fairly new to points, so I do better with pictures than names. Have you got any pictures you can send me?

whatsamerc

hey, i forgot about this rack. if you are still interested i will get some pics up today.............sorry, benji

garnede

sure, I still have it.

whatsamerc

dont want to sound like i am giving you the run around but i work away from the house and wont be home until this weekend. i WILL get some pics up for you this weekend............benji

whatsamerc

benjis a great knapper, you want be dissapointed. were you been benji?

thanks. always working. been gone so much lately that i only killed one deer this year. i am gonna try to get to tyler and moundville both this year though. you comming?

whatsamerc

some of my recent work. most of these are spoken for but let me know what you like and i can pretty much duplicate any of them. sorry for the wait............benji

Attachments

• DSC03299.JPG
    DSC03299.JPG
    149 KB · Views: 644

garnede

Those look nice. Could you name the type and purpose of each of those. The one on bottom left looks like an axe. How many points did you have in mind? Thanks