800 Acres in Chambers County Alabama

Chef Z

Just acquired 800+ acres in Chambers County Alabama. 30 minutes from Lagrange, GA. Need 4 members at $2000 each and 1 working member who would be responsible for trading dues in lieu of food plot work. Must have own equipment or access. Seed, fertilizer, etc will be paid by club. We just need your equipment and time. Total 7 members in club. This property came from a friend's family and hasn't been hunted in 3 years. This is a great opportunity to hunt a very rural, good sized tract with low membership.
Property has a 2 bedroom cabin with bunks, power, heat, air and a full kitchen overlooking a lake. Shooting houses and stands are in place but theres plenty of room for your own stands. There are several large food plot areas and a powerline runs through the property. The property is the most diverse I have seen with creeks, hardwoods, planted pines and mature pines throughout. It is in a very rural area with very low hunting pressure. We are a pin in club, no claimed areas, hunt where you want just be respectful. We are looking for members who are like minded and family orientated.

Attachments

• IMG_1168.JPG
    IMG_1168.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 1,014
  • IMG_1179.JPG
    IMG_1179.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,051
  • IMG_1169.JPG
    IMG_1169.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 997
  • IMG_1189.JPG
    IMG_1189.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 1,011
  • IMG_1199.JPG
    IMG_1199.JPG
    81.6 KB · Views: 1,015
Last edited:

Chef Z

Sorry guys I had some family stuff in New Orleans I had to deal with the last 2 weeks. I will get back to everyone's pm's.

Chef Z

Update

We have 2 spots left. The working member position has been filled. The property is located county road 179 just south of Roanoke.

PopPop

Gone But Not Forgotten
club

Hey , if you run into problems with the working member or if you decide you need two,I am available. I have all the equipment and I am retired and I will not hunt on weekends. In addition I live in Roanoke and could possibly offer lodging. I have my own farm in Chambers County, just needing another place to hunt.

Thanks, Jerry Denney, 334/332/6048